MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

Ugh. What in the bizarro hell did I just watch?

I hoped that if this video did ever leak, it would tie all those random clips we saw together cohesively in an amazing video (considering it was Lachapelle).

But just as I feared, the video was nonsensical rubbish (sorry). Totally see why this was scrapped.

Her dancing and presence is fire though. 

But where did this come from?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Thecodeman25 said:

It’s still a bit unfinished. She looks a little tired. The plot makes no sense. I do get why it was scrapped. With some special effects and color grading it would have been nice to look at though.

True. It is not a final  final version. 

Tacky af. Keep it. Here is my take on it.

I feel like no amount of editing could have saved this. There is no story, or underlying meaning or anything in the scenes, it looks like different video concepts put together in one. It is incoherent, and very messy. I really liked the opening outfit she wore and the denim jacket.

the scenes do not make sense. The video reduces Britney to a somewhat talentless *** symbol and it comes across very tacky and desperate. SP, WB, and so many other vids show a tasteful sexiness. This was not it. Especially with that nude dress thingy. I don’t See Britney like that, and evidently neither does she, nor does she seem to like the video as it was not released. Didn’t come across authentic either.

Do not get me wrong, the official video we got was atrocious as well. But it still made sense, Britney looked more comfortable and her makeup was also better. Although she looks cute in the opening scene of both vids. I didn’t really like either.

I think the fanbase gave Britney + Larry **** for two years for a video to be this lackluster. Knowing What I know now, I stand by her team in not releasing the video. They could’ve given a better detailed reason sure but yea

Just now, Crayboy said:

I feel like no amount of editing could have saved this. There is no story, or underlying meaning or anything in the scenes, it looks like different video concepts put together in one. It is incoherent, and very messy. I really liked the opening outfit she wore and the denim jacket.

the scenes do not make sense. The video reduces Britney to a somewhat talentless *** symbol and it comes across very tacky and desperate. SP, WB, and so many other vids show a tasteful sexiness. This was not it. Especially with that nude dress thingy. I don’t See Britney like that, and evidently neither does she, nor does she seem to like the video as it was not released. Didn’t come across authentic either.

Do not get me wrong, the official video we got was atrocious as well. But it still made sense, Britney looked more comfortable and her makeup was also better. Although she looks cute in the opening scene of both vids. I didn’t really like either.

I think the fanbase gave Britney + Larry **** for two years for a video to be this lackluster. Knowing What I know now, I stand by her team in not releasing the video.

On the surface, it will not make sense. Like the bible. You must know the language she is speaking in order to understand her message. It’s sooo clear if you can speak the language. 

3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I think the fanbase gave Britney + Larry **** for two years for a video to be this lackluster. Knowing What I know now, I stand by her team in not releasing the video.

Nice words. Couldnt agree more.

Just now, RussianFan said:

Obviously it is finished.

They didn't lie when they said it didn't make any sense.

Not feeling it. 

She looks amazing, the story thooo like wtf. Like why was the house torn down, why was she dancing in that pipe room and then left, why was g eazy in that room, why was she in the cage, so much confusion. But this probably would've broke the internet if it was released and then after it broke the internet it would've been criticized to the max

2 minutes ago, justphil said:

She’s an angel. I’m shocked they put that instrumental in there! It speaks volumes and confirms what I believe about her and how she views life. God I just love her. 

Well, she did ask that we “just love her” on Glory. And you are doing the work of the lord by obeying. ;)

Archived