MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

It’s a modern day Adam Eve story as seen on the door 

they’re being kicked out of heaven , the **** in the house so they’re destroying the house . Cause if he want have the garden of eden no one can 

giphy.gif

They're Adam and Eve. They're evicted from the Eden. 

The television out of the window is a metaphor of the media killing man's life, but she brings him to life with the power of *** and love :yesplease:

Red body paintney is the representation of the sin and lust that was always hidden in the Eden's basement, because it's part of human nature, kind of. Or it represents the apple, the forbidden fruit? 

They ultimately destroy the Eden because they can live in their own paradise somewhere else, as long as there's ***.

G-Eazy is the snake :tiffhair:

And I can't at ya'll disliking G-Eazy scenes f**king the camera in POV when all you said back then was how hot he was and whatnot, they were just giving you a fan service lol 

Ok someone download it please

And why is this out NOW? her team is behind it im surw about it

Really good video, i dont get the story though

And the *** scene with the rapper could be avoid.

Why this is was not out? Now that we saw it? 

And i really like the part at the beginning when it seemed that she ends filming and gets into her car

I really dont like that she is so naked though

4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

She looks amazing, the story thooo like wtf. Like why was the house torn down, why was she dancing in that pipe room and then left, why was g eazy in that room, why was she in the cage, so much confusion. But this probably would've broke the internet if it was released and then after it broke the internet it would've been criticized to the max

it would have been blocked 

It's tacky, it doesn't make any sense, it's all over the place, but I like it. :nynod: Def better than what was released :janet: I mean I don't get why some people are hating on it, it's not like anyone outside this fanbase is gonna watch it, let's just enjoy it after 4 months of total drought :brit2016:

Guys it’s about some extreme ****** fantasis and the things that can cross your mind when you’re having an organsm (which is different for everybody). Make Me is a ****** song and ****** fantasis don’t have to make sense, especially in our minds... 

I’m not saying the video shouldn’t have been scrapped or that it’s genius, but people saying they don’t get it are just dumb. 

Just now, Good4Ya said:

Guys it’s about some extreme ****** fantasis and the things that can cross your mind when you’re having an organsm (which is different for everybody). Make Me is ****** song, ****** fantasis don’t have to make sense, especially in our heads... 

I’m not saying the video shouldn’t have been scrapped or that it’s genius, but people saying they don’t get are just dumb. 

This is not correct.

2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

It's tacky, it doesn't make any sense, it's all over the place, but I like it. :nynod: Def better than what was released :janet: I mean I don't get why some people are hating on it, it's not like anyone outside this fanbase is gonna watch it, let's just enjoy it after 4 months of total drought :brit2016:

you haven't saw the 5 page thread on GagaDaily then :pieceofwhat:

it is a really positive thread (mainly)

Archived