MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a shame, because I like the choreo, her hair, make-up, outfits and she looks stunning and so gorgeous in the video.
The concept though..... is just bizarre. 
This video actually has potential, it just needed more direction.
Team B weren't lying when they felt the video didn't make any sense.

Just now, ralphcornio said:

Has she? I know she called Glory her baby, but given that David LaChapelle is a legend, perhaps her team convinced her to just let him take care of it, and then during the thing / after it was ready she didn't went like 'no'.

Now its more understandable the youtube video where she says "I dont like it!!!!!" remember? 

1 minute ago, Kiiddy said:

Its a shame, because I like the choreo, her hair, make-up, outfits and she looks stunning and so gorgeous in the video.
The concept though..... is just bizarre. 
This video actually has potential, it just needed more direction.

lmao I actually loved how messy it was 

its such a concept

8 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

It’s a modern day Adam Eve story as seen on the door 

they’re being kicked out of heaven , the **** in the house so they’re destroying the house . Cause if he want have the garden of eden no one can 

okay but the pool scene?

maybe britney refused to shoot on the penultimate day (for example lol) so they had to edit the video with the scenes they had, hence they filled the missing gaps with the dance scenes so much???? :wontcry: there should be a logic reason of this THING I DONT GET IT 

she looks fabolous btw 

1 minute ago, justphil said:

The instrumental in the middle is from The Lion King, how strange. The scene where Mufasa appears in the clouds and tells Simba he has forgotten who he is. 

https://youtu.be/PZfeR-QE5io

1:00 

The song is by Hans Zimmer in the score, it’s called Remember Who You Are. 

If you listen carefully, you will hear Britney VERY CLEARLY talking to us. She is an angel and she knows how the game works, she communicates in the only logical way that she can, through archetypes. You decide if you wish to learn, but she's doing her best to point you in the right direction. 

1 minute ago, northfacing said:

If you listen carefully, you will hear Britney VERY CLEARLY talking to us. She is an angel and she knows how the game works, she communicates in the only logical way that she can, through archetypes. You decide if you wish to learn, but she's doing her best to point you in the right direction. 

Oh I know full well! I just wanted to alert everyone to this subliminal message. 

Archived