MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe it finally leaked. :airpls: I have to say it has great visuals and a ****** and confident Britney. But it's CLEARLY an early cut, her body and face are completely untouched (she looks fantastic btw) and the editing doesn't make much sense... I bet this cut was kind of randomly put together and is not a representation of what the final video could have been.

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's incredible how one week we're all so bummed by Britney's news of her entering this facility and whatnot, and now we get the first picture of her in months, AND the MM original video, it's too good to be true :haha: but I'm enjoying it.

It sure is a rollercoaster to be a Britney fan. 

Don’t forget the cover of Otis Redding also, I think britmas is officially back!! 

6 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I can't believe people are liking this? It is so bad it's humiliating. I feel like David Lachapelle was laughing at Britney to her face by making this video. Like he set up to make the worst video he could come up with. It is a Z-list artist video and Britney's team knew it. I understand it's unedited but come on - the story line, the random scenes, the vulgarity of it all. G-Eazy f**king to the camera. I'll take the goofy released video any time even though I've watched it like twice since it was released.

I totally agree with you. The storyline is awful. I just can't understand why it was planned this way in the first place. Plus, it does not fit the song at all. 

BUT Britney looks amazing. Just the dance scenes are just perfect. Something sensual would have been perfect actually, for the official video. Just those scenes, plus the wall and light scene from the unfamous official version.

Just now, Harlow said:

I totally agree with you. The storyline is awful. I just can't understand why it was planned this way in the first place. Plus, it does not fit the song at all. 

BUT Britney looks amazing. Just the dance scenes are just perfect. Something sensual would have been perfect actually, for the official video. Just those scenes, plus the wall and light scene from the unfamous official version.

Actually the black & white insta videos would be more than enough for make me 

ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± britney spears black & white gif

Archived