What really happened to 2016ney?

glorybitch

2 minutes ago, gl0rybi*ch said:

Exactly. I think sam has (something) to do with it, but it’s not entirely his fault and there’s more to the story we’ll never know....

Unless of course she’s freed from the c-ship and writes that book :airpls:

she'll be so happy that when she's asked about it, she just will be like "uh, it's a bit a of a blur, end of story" :bedtime:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course there is no way of actually knowing BUT I do believe Britney is suffering from a severe mental illness. I mean, she is still able to perform under the right circumstances but just from what we are able to observe... like the tics on stage, her anxiety, her being unable to hold a conversation with anybody, still being under a conservatorship. I hope this break will help her clear her head and maybe she’ll find her passion again but it does concern me that she always looks disheveled. 

In 2016, it seemed that she was really working on herself, she was single and maybe that gave her the push to focus on herself. Since she started dating Sam, maybe she cares more about being off stage and with her family and bf. It seems like she no longer has the drive to focus on herself and only cares about relaxing and taking it easy.

30 minutes ago, gl0rybi*ch said:

These are all good points, but why is she going around looking all messy and like 2007ney? :mariahstare: It has to be something more compared to how well she was doing in 2016..

I don't think she's looking that messy, I mean we've only seen her twice this year

I think she always has good and worse days. This was in 2016, and people criticized her a lot

normal_XRAY_SHOP_281929.jpg

19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My theory is that Jamie was replaced by Bryan as tour manager around August 2015. That was the "daddy issues" comment -- it's what she meant by the "daddy issues" being "behind her." It would mean Jamie wouldn't be in her hair every day in Vegas. She'd have more room to breathe with Bryan calling the shots (e.g. making her daily schedule, coordinating her comings and goings with security, etc.)

But somewhere along the line Bryan receded from view. He stopped being in all the candids. So I'm guessing that Jamie went back to being tour manager again. Meaning he went back to being in Britney's everyday life again.

I mean...I love my dad, but I sure as hell wouldn't want him being up in my career 24/7. 

Do you know if she met Sam while her father or when Bryan was overseeing the residency ?

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But it makes sense though (it doesn't, really, but it's too much coincidence). As someone said, her slayage started to build little by little since 2015 after she broke up with Charlie.

And then stopped, little by little after she started dating Sam. Coincidence? :umok: Maybe, but it's just too much.

I don't know what could be the relationship between her being single or with a couple, like how could that affect negatively her performance skills, but something happens with that. Maybe being love makes her weak or anxious or something :yaknow: :blol: 

I think she was still doing ok in most of 2017, not as great as 2016, but was still good. I saw her in October of that year, and it was awesome. The only bothering thing was the makeup. During the Asian tour I think she slayed some dates despite what some people say in here.

43 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't. And I don't even know if my theory is correct. 

I wish I knew.

lol. .obviously no one on this forum would know if her father was causing her to deliver some lackluster performances  recorded by cellphones and determined 'lackuster' by a bunch of fans and haters who watched damn every bootlegged Piece of Me performance they could find throughout the past 5 years. :uknowit:

Imo it must be something related to her mental health. It’s like she takes two steps forward then takes two steps backwards so she’s always inconsistent and stuck in a rut. Yes she is the kind of person who loses herself when she’s in a relationship whether it’s with Sam or whomever, which itself is a huge red flag for how she views herself. Relationships are an escape from her having to focus and deal with the parts of herself or maybe the parts of her life she doesn’t like or is unhappy about. :pensiveney:

She sounded more mature and exuded confidence when she did interviews for the lingerie line. Go watch those interviews then compare that to the more recent ones from last year. Say what you want about David and Charlie but I think they helped bring out the parts of herself that made her feel good. Like her more spiritual side (David) and maturity & personal growth (Charlie). What’s Sam bringing out of her? What’s his contributions to the relationship? :mj:

Just asking because these guys do have an effect of her because that’s what she allows whether she realizes it or not. Jason definitely not good for her but that doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy. Same goes with Sam. Her self worth is connected to her relationships with men. That probably stems from her childhood, i.e., her relationship with Jamie. :tiffanynod: :tiffanycries:

Her mental issues can be exacerbated on some level by these relationships. She may blame it on daddy issues but while there’s likely truth to that, Britney herself also has men issues that she’s not properly addressing. She should take this break to work on herself in therapy. Medication (if she’s on it or not) can only do so much. Clearly dancing and performing isn’t cutting it as therapy either. She needs to dig deep, talk about things with a therapist. Maybe even get her dad and mom into sessions with her. I get the feeling that’s not happening. It hurts. It’s maybe embarrassing for her/them. That’s apart of healing though.

Instead of doing that she turns to relationships with men, or turns to her hometown girl friends when no man is in her life, or she dances like she said in FTR to release her feelings, recording music, puts on a show, etc. She has to address her problems for real in a way that’ll really tackle everything instead of glossing over it, getting a temporary fix via men or music. Imo she may not be in a good place emotionally right now not just because of her dad’s recent health problems. jmo.

1 hour ago, ShadyBrian said:

Sam happened.

Somehow she is doesn't give a **** about her career when she is in a relationship :whatitellu:

And Sam is a young guy who is dying to be famous so all he wants is her to be around him so he can look good for the camera. An older guy who's already been in the spotlight wouldn't be this way and wouldn't want this behavior from her. 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

And Sam is a young guy who is dying to be famous so all he wants is her to be around him so he can look good for the camera. An older guy who's already been in the spotlight wouldn't be this way and wouldn't want this behavior from her. 

This!! Not meaning to put so much blame on him but like I just said her relationships with men has an effect on which may not always be good for her. What’s Sam bringing to the relationship? He doesn’t strike me as emotionally connected or emotionally aware...for Britney or himself. I don’t know him. I don’t follow him online either. But Britney does need someone who has more maturity and self awareness. Not someone whose own self worth that seems to be strongly connected to his looks and fancy cars & stylish clothes? Am I making sense? Idk but it’s still on Britney or her dad to be sure she’s getting the help she needs. Not escaping through bfs and performing.

5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

This!! Not meaning to put so much blame on him but like I just said her relationships with men has an effect on which may not always be good for her. What’s Sam bringing to the relationship? He doesn’t strike me as emotionally connected or emotionally aware...for Britney or himself. I don’t know him. I don’t follow him online either. But Britney does need someone who has more maturity and self awareness. Not someone whose own self worth that seems to be strongly connected to his looks and fancy cars & stylish clothes? Am I making sense? Idk but it’s still on Britney or her dad to be sure she’s getting the help she needs. Not escaping through bfs and performing.

I totally get what u mean. Sam is a young kid, 24/25 and what do all guys want at thst age? Success. They're building their careers and wanna be successful. They don't care about anything else. Now, add in the fact that he's in LA, he's a personal trainer.... So Hollywood would be something on his mind. He can use thst to his advantage and be famous. Link yourself to famous celebs, date a ton of them and hope for a big break. 

He is so not interested in Britney. I'm sorry but he can say he loves her all he wants but I've never seen him be supportive. Anyone can say I love you. He's just using her and she's too naive and oblivious to see it. As is her family. 

She needs to either be single or be with someone just a tad bit older (or even her age) that's already as famous as her so that the desire to want to be famous is the last thing on his mind, and someone who's got the same ideology as her: no marriage but a long lasting relationship. Maybe even want to have kids. And if not, at least someone who is good with kids and knows how to interact with them. 

The fact that we have yet to see Sam do ANYTHING with Sean Preston and Jayden James is proof enough he wants Britney for *** and the fame. Nothing more. All you who glorify him are so blinded by it. 

Check his IG.... It's nothing but him shirtless or flexing or of him with his "love".... He's a self absorbed cocky little mf'r (literally!) 

Ahhh I hate that guy so much its firing me up lol! 

10 hours ago, generation glory said:

Imo it must be something related to her mental health. It’s like she takes two steps forward then takes two steps backwards so she’s always inconsistent and stuck in a rut. Yes she is the kind of person who loses herself when she’s in a relationship whether it’s with Sam or whomever, which itself is a huge red flag for how she views herself. Relationships are an escape from her having to focus and deal with the parts of herself or maybe the parts of her life she doesn’t like or is unhappy about. :pensiveney:

She sounded more mature and exuded confidence when she did interviews for the lingerie line. Go watch those interviews then compare that to the more recent ones from last year. Say what you want about David and Charlie but I think they helped bring out the parts of herself that made her feel good. Like her more spiritual side (David) and maturity & personal growth (Charlie). What’s Sam bringing out of her? What’s his contributions to the relationship? :mj:

Just asking because these guys do have an effect of her because that’s what she allows whether she realizes it or not. Jason definitely not good for her but that doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy. Same goes with Sam. Her self worth is connected to her relationships with men. That probably stems from her childhood, i.e., her relationship with Jamie. :tiffanynod: :tiffanycries:

Her mental issues can be exacerbated on some level by these relationships. She may blame it on daddy issues but while there’s likely truth to that, Britney herself also has men issues that she’s not properly addressing. She should take this break to work on herself in therapy. Medication (if she’s on it or not) can only do so much. Clearly dancing and performing isn’t cutting it as therapy either. She needs to dig deep, talk about things with a therapist. Maybe even get her dad and mom into sessions with her. I get the feeling that’s not happening. It hurts. It’s maybe embarrassing for her/them. That’s apart of healing though.

Instead of doing that she turns to relationships with men, or turns to her hometown girl friends when no man is in her life, or she dances like she said in FTR to release her feelings, recording music, puts on a show, etc. She has to address her problems for real in a way that’ll really tackle everything instead of glossing over it, getting a temporary fix via men or music. Imo she may not be in a good place emotionally right now not just because of her dad’s recent health problems. jmo.

She's probably a bit codependent, which is normal if you grew up in a family where one of the parents was an alcoholic. Sounds like her self-worth is dependent on who she is with... and she might get insecure if he doesn't get validated. I don't know. But it makes sense. What I think is funny is that she is capable of having a healthy relationship - I think she had something good with Justin, even though he could "like the sound of his own voice a lot" according to herself.

The boyfriend theory makes sense tbh. It reminded me of that one topic that said that Britney always ''morphed'' into her boyfriend lmfao it's as if she lacks personality of her own whenever she's on a relationship. I mean just look at this
Resultado de imagen de britney kevin federline trashy
Resultado de imagen de britney david lucado
Resultado de imagen de charlie ebersol britney spears

AND her obsession with fitness now that she's dating Sam
Resultado de imagen de fitness britney spears
Imagen relacionada

she should date a dancer :toodles:

Archived