What really happened to 2016ney?

glorybitch

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Maybe you're right about the sponsors but we've seen many videos being scrapped for being too ****** or controversial and none of them had sponsors. I think Britney just doesn't feel comfortable with those things anymore and pulls back.

If that's the case then it is incredibly unprofessional of her.

I guess I'd like to give her more credit than that.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

you said it "f-uckin" ("") from her POINT of VIEW. he wasnt even there with her. 

but k. to your point of view about that video :)

he was there with her, they were in the same room shooting those scenes. 
there's pictures. she even posted them to her instagram. 
but of course she didnt lay there while he was filming that f**king scene. 

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But that's your opinion. 

Britney approved the dry humping, POV *** scene and red ******* before they went into production. That's how videos work. There's a process to filmmaking that is the same every time. Every frame is storyboarded and David would also have written a treatment that Britney would have read before the first day of filming. Maybe she felt uncomfortable after she saw the playback. That's possible. But in the footage we saw she delivered in a way we hadn't seen in a long time. That tells me she wasn't just comfortable on set, she was enjoying the process.

Another explanation is that the sponsors saw the video after it was edited and didn't like how their products were represented. For instance, Britney throws a Sony TV out the window and it kills somebody.

If it was the sponsors who pulled the plug on the project, then that falls on Team B for not doing their homework properly. I think it was more likely to be Team B that is the problem here, seeing as there has been a definite pattern to their work that they've established going back to the FF era.

Thank you for being one of the sensible people on here :wontcry: I can’t with the Britards who think Britney is a poor soul who can’t get a single word into what she does and is mindlessly controlled the whole time and forced to paint her **** red

then again, these are the same people blaming Sam for everything 

40 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Thank you for being one of the sensible people on here :wontcry: I can’t with the Britards who think Britney is a poor soul who can’t get a single word into what she does and is mindlessly controlled the whole time and forced to paint her **** red

then again, these are the same people blaming Sam for everything 

im certainly no Britard and I am stating facts. She has said herself that she's a "yes" person and she doesn't like to say no. My view is that she just didn't give a damn and went along with it and let her team do all the work beforehand and that she chickened out when she saw the final product. Nothing to do with her being a poor soul, more to do with her being careless.

54 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

im certainly no Britard and I am stating facts. She has said herself that she's a "yes" person and she doesn't like to say no. My view is that she just didn't give a damn and went along with it and let her team do all the work beforehand and that she chickened out when she saw the final product. Nothing to do with her being a poor soul, more to do with her being careless.

I think we view Britney from two drastically different angles.

From my perspective, when she's uninterested in a project she's horribly lazy and dials in her performance. But when she's interested in a project, she loves to push the envelope. 

I think that David Lachapelle video had Britney's artistic mark all over it (think of the videos for Everytime and the leaked Gimme More footage - she likes videos that have a gritty feel to them!) She's worked with David several times before, and she knows what to expect out of him. She looked engaged in the E! interview on set, and was Tweeting out photos as they were shooting. And the footage that was leaked shows her to be an active participant.

There's absolutely nothing about the David Lachapelle video that tells me this was one of those moments where her Team made all the arrangements and she simply "showed up" having not read the video treatment or having any idea about the tone of what she was about to shoot. In fact, all signs point to the opposite.

2 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

She seemed so uninterested and careless in these lol.

23 hours ago, Daxx said:

The boyfriend theory makes sense tbh. It reminded me of that one topic that said that Britney always ''morphed'' into her boyfriend lmfao it's as if she lacks personality of her own whenever she's on a relationship. I mean just look at this
Resultado de imagen de britney kevin federline trashy
Resultado de imagen de britney david lucado
Resultado de imagen de charlie ebersol britney spears

AND her obsession with fitness now that she's dating Sam
Resultado de imagen de fitness britney spears
Imagen relacionada

she should date a dancer :toodles:

She's always been about her fitness

Where have you been?

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

She seemed so uninterested and careless in these lol.

I’m not implying she was careless during shooting but she always gets into character, she has stated that’s plenty before but if it was indeed her decision to scrap the video then it’s pretty careless after all the work put into it.

OR maybe I’m over thinking it and it’s due to the scenes with that dancer she had a couple of mysterious dates with and she demanded he was erased from it. 

Who knows, another mystery!

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Dry humping, a POV *** scene with G-Eazy and red ******* was too much for Britney the mom. They could easily change or deleted those scenes but David didn't want to. He clearly wanted to create some controversy but Britney wasn't down for it. There's no other explanation.

Yeah but you also forget that her dad is her conservator and signs off on everything and he was always never okay with her being **** and he doesn’t hide it. I mean she prances around in lingerie onstage. There’s a reason he was hired and not some safe director, she knows his aesthetic and that his work is provocative. I mean the song is literally talking about an **** so I doubt she is playing the mommy card.  I mean Jamie made a comment on her “hooker” shoes for womanizer. I’m guessing he didn’t know what the concept was and was surprised when he saw the video and refused to sign off on it. He and Lou Taylor are also devout Christians so I think they might be  offended by the album shoot like it’s mocking Jesus. They do have more power than Britney.

On 1/8/2019 at 5:32 PM, gl0rybi*ch said:

We had tv performance, new music, PROMO! in some sorts.. :shadelaugh:, but then what? Everyone is quick to blame Sam but I really don’t think it’s just that. 

Maybe britney was excited about new music and actually having control over it :bbmaney: but just got bored when the glory era started? 

I’ve seen glimpses of 2016ney in 2017 but 2018 and 2019 seem like a complete mess.. New candids suggest this :crying1:. God forbid it’s her mental health :ehno: She just seems completely bored again, she took a step forward and 2016 but is taking two steps back to ffney :crying2:

What do you all think? 

21 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you have receipts for any of that, or is it just your opinion?

I don't think that random video from the MM set counts. From what I could see, they were all laughing as she was yelling at him.

21 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I find it to be an interesting coincidence that two different elite professionals within the industry, (I.e., David LaChapelle and Joseph Kahn) both experienced huge issues with filming Britney’s music videos post-conservatorship. Personally, if needing someone to blame, I would look at the common denominator behind things being scrapped sans any real explanation (I.e., Team B).  

10 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

They were not laughing at all, those were the people inside the house filming the whole thing.

Britney hated the bulldozer scene and found it ridiculous, she was angry and you could see it. I also remember an insider saying that David was really hard to work with and that Britney wanted to tone it down but he refused to do so and took everything with him, even the original album's photoshoot.

There is evidence for this.

a video of her screaming from a bulldozer, you hear her complaining.

then you have the fact David took all the photo master copies and wouldn’t let her use it for her album. The only shots we get aren’t from David’s camera

Have his words , and the actual video.

he shot the last scene without Britney present and it looks like g easy is having s3x with her it’s gross. And probably not shot the anyones consent.

8 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

There is evidence for this.

a video of her screaming from a bulldozer, you hear her complaining.

then you have the fact David took all the photo master copies and wouldn’t let her use it for her album. The only shots we get aren’t from David’s camera

Have his words , and the actual video.

he shot the last scene without Britney present and it looks like g easy is having s3x with her it’s gross. And probably not shot the anyones consent.

This one:

Watch Austin in the bulldozer. He's laughing!

Her rejecting the way a single scene is being shot (in which David is moaning at the top of his lungs to motivate the dancers) does not equate to scrapping an entire video.

The rest is just your assumption...Until we hear the official story I don't think any of us can claim to know why this video was scrapped.

39 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but you also forget that her dad is her conservator and signs off on everything and he was always never okay with her being **** and he doesn’t hide it. I mean she prances around in lingerie onstage. There’s a reason he was hired and not some safe director, she knows his aesthetic and that his work is provocative. I mean the song is literally talking about an **** so I doubt she is playing the mommy card.  I mean Jamie made a comment on her “hooker” shoes for womanizer. I’m guessing he didn’t know what the concept was and was surprised when he saw the video and refused to sign off on it. He and Lou Taylor are also devout Christians so I think they might be  offended by the album shoot like it’s mocking Jesus. They do have more power than Britney.

If you add to this the fact that Bryan seemed to be in the foreground during this time...I've always wondered if Jamie wasn't on-set for this video like he usually was and only saw the video edits after it was shot -- and then blew his lid and refused to sign off on it. And then Bryan seems to recede into the background again and stops appearing in all her Instagram photos, and Jamie starts appearing in candids once again.

I don't know. Again, it's just a theory. But the timelines all seem to line up.

I just dream that one day Britney will be honest with us and with herself and will tell the world what is the problem! That she is having problems with mental health, or health in general, that she can't sing / dance or that she doesn't want to. It would be A DREAM COME TRUE. She needs to be HONEST!:lessons: At least with us - her fans. She should treat us as friends.:schoolingtime: We want the best for her! :hugs:(I'm still waiting for that mysterious book that she was talking about in For The Record :wontcry::tiffanycries::disappointed:)

And i want her to TAKE CARE OF HERSELF! SHE NEEDS TO FIND A GOOD THERAPIST AND A GOOD PSYCHIATRIST (probably) and try to get better and HEAL! She obviously is not well and even tho I hate what she is doing with her career - It still breaks my heart :( She deserves to be healthy and happy! (and we deserve to see her happy and well again) :holduplisten::brityeah::crying3::crying2: :tifftear:

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If you add to this the fact that Bryan seemed to be in the foreground during this time...I've always wondered if Jamie wasn't on-set for this video like he usually was and only saw the video edits after it was shot -- and then blew his lid and refused to sign off on it. And then Bryan seems to recede into the background again and stops appearing in all her Instagram photos, and Jamie starts appearing in candids once again.

I don't know. Again, it's just a theory. But the timelines all seem to line up.

No it makes perfect sense, I mean the very long delay of the video, if something did came up, Britney and Larry would jump already on another video or something but it was months of dead silence and I’m sure they were trying to recut the video to tone it down (and maybe that’s where David refused but someone on here said they mentioned about the video when they met him during a book signing and he just looked sad about it not really bitter) but it course with a concept like that it’s hard to tone it down. I mean it definitely makes a lot of sense why the video turn out so Disney like. I mean he is as conservative as it gets.

38 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No it makes perfect sense, I mean the very long delay of the video, if something did came up, Britney and Larry would jump already on another video or something but it was months of dead silence and I’m sure they were trying to recut the video to tone it down (and maybe that’s where David refused but someone on here said they mentioned about the video when they met him during a book signing and he just looked sad about it not really bitter) but it course with a concept like that it’s hard to tone it down. I mean it definitely makes a lot of sense why the video turn out so Disney like. I mean he is as conservative as it gets.

And no matter whether it was Jamie/Lou (the conservative devout Christians) or the sponsors (with control over their product placements) who put the breaks on that original video, it might also explain why Britney seemed to lose interest in her career after the Slumber Party video came out. Only two singles for the Glory album, right?

And then later the POM summer tour, and the Grand Prix date, with their sloppiness and their strange M&G's. It was as if her Team was trying to make up for the money they lost on the Glory album. And the further along the POM dates got, the skimpier her costumes got, the sloppier her hair and makeup, and the less she seemed to attend rehearsals.

I truly think she was committed to the Glory era being a huge success...but that the business side of things dampened her spirit to the point where she just no longer cared at all. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

And no matter whether it was Jamie/Lou (the conservative devout Christians) or the sponsors (with control over their product placements) who put the breaks on that original video, it might also explain why Britney seemed to lose interest in her career after the Slumber Party video came out. Only two singles for the Glory album, right?

And then later the POM summer tour, and the Grand Prix date, with their sloppiness and their strange M&G's. It was as if her Team was trying to make up for the money they lost on the Glory album. And the further along the POM dates got, the skimpier her costumes got, the sloppier her hair and makeup, and the less she seemed to attend rehearsals.

I truly think she was committed to the Glory era being a huge success...but that the business side of things dampened her spirit to the point where she just no longer cared at all. 

Wow you have really good perception. I think she has always felt that way ever since after the circus tour ended. It’s bad enough that she doesn’t have a say in her personal life but to also have that in your career too, it really is sad and I feel the same way. I mean what is there to live for? So it make sense why she puts her passion in her love life and kids. I’m still iffy about Sam but unlike everything else in her life, where her hard work basically benefits everybody especially people she hates (kfed) her kids are her own personal joy and their mutual love is something that’s more rewarding than everything else. Because even if she feels accomplished in her career,it’s hard to enjoy something when everyone is riding along with you. I know they are technically employed by her but before the Cship at least it’s her signing the checks and she is the one deciding whether to pay or not.

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Wow I've never seen that clip! Idk why but I kinda find her reaction funny when he interrupted her; she looked hecka pissed but didn't wanna show it lol

She sounds like she doesn’t know what she’s talking about and it looks like JT jumped in so that she could save face... can’t believe I just defended that moron

Archived