Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

I honestly think it’s Postponed/the first few legs are cancelled. Nappytabs is saying it’s postponed/cancelled for 6 months to a year. And Park MGM is saying it’s postposned. I really think her fathers health suddenly got worse or the stress of the new residency plus her fathers health condition caused her to relapse. Stressful situations can really trigger mental illness. I’m just happy she’s taking a break she needs it. 

31 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I think they are trying to save face as this was a big deal for them and now it’s gone. Very unprofessional though. 

I feel them. They have put months into working things out and held back projects for a show that will most likely never see the light of day.

The abrupt cancellation was another hit right in n their faces

15 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

So if Jamie is ill almost dying then who's behind the conservatorship now ? Just askin :heresthetea:

Jamie is a co conservator with lawyer Andrew Wallet. He most likely has been is control of the conservatorshio the last few months. 

It was him, Andrew Wallet who appeared  in court back in October to ask for and was granted a pay raise. It’s unknown how much he was granted but he was requesting $426,000.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm still a little skeptical about this, they basically shared perfumes ads in the last 2 months but he was already sick? :waitwhat:

I'm not trying to be rude but maybe, just maybe, something worse happened between Britney and Jamie?  :waitwhat:

And why she posted an old pic of her parents? There's no new pics with them? :waitwhat:

Why asking what we want to see on the show 1 month before the start? This stuff did not require several months of pre-production? :waitwhat:

She looked invested in the rehearsals but bothered at the announcement :waitwhat: 

I hate being shady again but this sounds so weird. :waitwhat:

Look at you, look at you....:quirkney:

Edit: The announcement part tho...I remember we all agreeing it was kinda weird. Could all of this be staged, as part of something bigger?

7 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm still a little skeptical about this, they basically shared perfumes ads in the last 2 months but he was already sick? :waitwhat:

I'm not trying to be rude but maybe, just maybe, something worse happened between Britney and Jamie?  :waitwhat:

And why she posted an old pic of her parents? There's no new pics with them? :waitwhat:

Why asking what we want to see on the show 1 month before the start? This stuff did not require several months of pre-production? :waitwhat:

She looked invested in the rehearsals but bothered at the announcement :waitwhat: 

It is weird. If his health was going downhill why even do it. Why not take the year off and record b10 and be with him. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Tmz: "Her dad, Jamie Spears, became seriously ill 2 months ago after his colon spontaneously ruptured and he was rushed to a Vegas hospital. Britney says he was lucky to come out alive ... but he has a very long road ahead."

If this is what really happened then this is bad. A rupture like that if not treated rapidly  can infect all the other orgarns. Lets hope they caught it fast so they coudl trat him correctly.

Maybe her dad got worst this last few days hence the cancellation.

• Like 2

Hey all.. i rarely post here. I usually just quietly stalk and read and judge.. but am I the only one not buying the reasons behind the cancellation? I’m sure something happened with her dad obviously but this seems a lot more like poor ticket sales and lack of interest on the fans part and Britney’s. She’s canceling a show that basically had the same hours as a part time job that involves her not traveling or doing anything strenuous.. anyone else on earth can manage a part time job and family drama. That’s called every day life. This is definitely in my opinion, the hotel cutting its losses and cutting domination cause the interest just isn’t there.

i mean.. the domination “announcement” she pulled seemed like they all knew well in advanced that this may or may not go according to plan. 

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

And the ones disrespecting this in one way or another, or implying this is an excuse or saying you wanted this, you are all f**king c*nts. But this is f**king exhell, I shouldn’t be suprised by some of the disgusting responses.

I agree, I came here kinda expecting these comments tbh, and I was really shocked to see that some are actually claiming that she was using her dad's illness to get out of it? Just NO. That is disrespectful and insensitive. We have no idea what's going on exactly, and apparently Jamie has been ill for some time and that Jamie Lynn has been visiting him a lot in hospital. If Britney really didn't want to do a Vegas show then she wouldn't have, she never would have agreed to POM either. But she has done the right thing cancelling as family comes first.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I do try to be balanced when looking anything really so this is a valid comment imo.

Things haven’t seemed quite right with Britney since her Europe tour, her behaviour in the M&Gs as reported by the fans, her weirdness at the Domination announcement, the fact they asked for suggestions for the new show so recently, the eagerness to share the rehearsals....it’s just weird. 

I really think there’s a LOT behind the scenes with her, although I do think she’s cancelling this for genuine reasons. I just wonder if her dad being ill is the only reason, I think there’s probably a few things. Ultimately I do believe she’s over her career.

Yeah... I bet this all happened further back than just 2 months ago... I think it has been going on for a while and Britney has been stressed... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goku said:

I'm not questioning the health of her father, I'm sure it's true. But the way they handled this whole situation is... interesting. :waitwhat:

I got so many mixed feelings from her Instagram, nappy tabs and now this shocking announcement. :waitwhat:

Yeah he looked rough for ages. I think we saw him at a game recently for the boys. 

I think there are many things for why it was cancelled. They have lied so much it’s hard to trust them. 

Personally it’s a win/win most of us didn’t want Domination and she can be with her family. 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Goku said:

Seriously, we don't know what's happened. He could have been making good progress in regards to illness but then relapsed suddenly which left Britney with no choice but to cancel. And no new pics? If he's really that ill I think the best option is to use an older pic where he looks well. 

• Like 2

WE need more information...

I hope TEAM BRITNEY give us more information... letting us speculate it's so bad... 

and just affects more and. More Britney Spears the brand...

mgm say it's postponed...

britney say it's cancels .

the producers say it's postponed /canceled

everything is TERRIBLE 

• Like 5