Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

Don't forget when months ago Nappy Tabs said they asked to cut the budget or something like that :waitwhat:

I'm sure it's not about tickets, they would have made some promo If the sales were really that bad. :waitwhat:

Suddenly her life is so mysterious again :tiffsniffle:

Yeah there’s that as well! Have you seen that they tweeted about all the amazing things that WON’T be happening now? Like Overprotected and live vocals? I find that odd too!! 

• Like 1

My tickets for the show in May are marked "canceled."  The Ticketmaster site explicitly distinguishes between canceled and postponed showed.  Canceled shows are automatically refunded, postponed shows are not.   In her message Britney said "I will not be performing Domination."   I think MGM and Nappytabs were just trying to save face.  This residency is done before it started. 

Same! I’ve seen some people bashing her and saying that she’s just using it as an excuse. How  inconsiderate can people be?! I was there when my father died. I was 21 and it was completely unexpected. Britney, girl, I feel you and I know exactly what you are going through! Family does come first and if she needs to take time, then take it. At least she can, some people do not have that chance because their loved one doesn’t make a full recovery so you spend time with your dad Brit!

• Like 7

No that’s happened to concerts I’ve had booked in the past which were eventually postponed. You just have to re-book

If there’s no estimated time span for the new dates (obviously this is health related so there is no estimate time span) then it’s probably just less pressure to say cancelled. But it can still be rescheduled in the future when the time is right

• Like 4

Can’t believe the way some of you are reacting

If you’re a legit fan just be concerned and wait for more information

Of course I’m gutted I was going in the summer but just have some respect

Some of you saying it’s what you wanted. That’s vile, and unfair to say on behalf of the real fans who we’re excited

• Like 7
1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Unlike MANY other exhalers (:hiii:) I'm not gonna lie and gonna be all hypocrite about it:

I simply DON'T CARE ABOUT HER DAD.

However, I DO CARE about Britney and I want whatever she wants. If she wants her dad to be healthy, then that's what I want, period. I also must say that I don't really give a **** about Dominaton as I am too broke to see it anyways:gimmemoar:.

Downvote me as much u want, at least I stayed true to myself and Exhale unlike y'all.....

He has let her career perish in this damn c-ship for over 10 years and treating her like a big cash cow so...are you really wrong? :hiii:

• Like 1