Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i don't get why y'all are complaining. If the point is to be negative for the sake of being negative then it makes sense. 

Girl is making an effort, as much as she can and it's looking great. definitely in the right direction.

Coupure is great track its moody, it's dark it's mature reminds me a bit of Rihanna's "needed me" (it's a stretch but you know what i mean). Britney is still young and needs to serve this for her and all our sake. That's what everyone loves the Mannequin rehearsals, it's actually not much better then this just more edgy youthful then currentney. 

She's bringing edge back and accepting that just because you are in your thirties and eventually fourties you don't have to look like and act like one of the reality housewives which some of y'all like. the whole FFT era which frankly is just bad. 

Britney was always tomboyish and that's one of the main reason i fell in love with her. she gives no f**ks, but she's been destroyed for years and now there's this duality between the no f**ks britney and being the perfect woman with the long blond locks and the whole country housewife drag look that Gwen stefani fell in  (the whole pom promo pics for example). I'd rather by far hear or see a performance of Coupure and Early morning to shitty I wanna go and hold it against me however much more records those sold. And if you care about britney's image as a solid artist then u need to support that. She's already stuck in very commercial projects and ventures that is only about money, let's at least try to have some quality content within those projects. 

I want britney to be strong fierce and happy doing what she's doing so let's stop the damn complaining, sometimes it's warranted but here it's ridiculous. 

I LOVE that she is sharing this, this first and foremost means that she is into it and the direction looks really nice even if rough around the edges which is normal at this stage!

With POM everything was wrong from the get go, the choreos, the costumes,nothing could save that. no amount of energy or enthuasim. 

The only thing missing for me is some live vocals(or prerecorded), i dont care if it's not perfect but at least it will be ENGAGING.

Love you all and please stop spreading negativity 

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, sibode said:

GOSH GUYS!!!!!

Just because in 1 part of 1 song they do 1 MOVE you don't like! GROW UP!

I appreciate the fact she doesn't do every choreo, but instead she walks and move alone,
because she is the STAR of this and not one of the dancers.

I’m someone that is always trying to look at the positive side but I just can’t stop thinking about the hand flapping. It’s gonna be the new knee taping, that one move would just ruin everything even if the whole choreography slays. 

I’m so torn here because I’m excited for Domination to see her back on stage BUT this just looks like POM revisited. These are only rehearsals so we have no idea what the stage looks like fair enough. I just think the set list choices/chores look very similar.

She has an amazing back catalogue and she has fans who know all of her songs including album tracks so she has the advantage that she could perform legit any song of hers and we would know it. I really hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling they’ll **** this up as always. Just like POM when it first started then they reinvented her show and it was miles better :tiffanynod:

9 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m someone that is always trying to look at the positive side but I just can’t stop thinking about the hand flapping. It’s gonna be the new knee taping, that one move would just ruin everything even if the whole choreography slays. 

You so dramatic :sofedup:

1 hour ago, Goku said:

The new choreographer is Luther Brown.

Luther+1.jpg?format=750w

He worked with Janet Jackson (omg screaming), Jlo, Nicki Minaj and many others.

At this point It's pretty clear that It doesn't matter who's the choreographer, Britney will always dance like ****. :rihit:

That explains the spastic movements then...

untitled-1mpc76.gif

COUPURE ELECTRIQUE HAD ME ALMOST TRIPPING DOWN THE STAIRS AT THE TUBE STATION. :queenie:

I really do hope the choreography progresses from POM though - some of it is looking very similar.

Her being dragged across the stage on that cloth looks pretty sick though, visuals are looking promising, let's pray she doesn't overuse the same thing :plzney:

Archived