Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

1 minute ago, Explicit said:

I love how people are mad at me for me calling out the truth. This is looking like it is going to be a mess. I am being realistic, it's a complete repeat of what we saw the last residency. The sheets are a replacement for the pole, the rhythm is completely off. What is this mess? She is charging so much money for **** we have seen before and delusional stans keep accepting mediocrity. I can see the negative reviews already coming through. This is her last chance to redeem herself and all I see his breast explosions. :tiffsniffle:

Lmao this place has been toxic for the longest time dear. The stans expect us to love everything she puts out and not criticize or question anything. Should we bash her as a person and criticize her personal lives? No. But her art should be up for us to judge, bc thats what shes charging people for.

Tbh i dont even know what choreo she does nowadays. Everything is so fast, not up to beat and most importantly not visually pleasing. Just because she does great twirling doesnt mean she should twirl and whip her hair every 5 seconds in a routine. Its getting ridic:bedtime:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Lantis said:

And you guys said her shows are not about great visuals anymore... well, Britney has a different opinion about that. 

You think its visually impressive? its basic. Its not like she will use the damn cloth like P!nk. She has energy but thats it. She cant save the show with that dancing. Well that new choreographer must be far worse than the original pom choreographers. At least by then we saw a fast face of toxic during rehearsal which sadly never shown live. But now she is just reusing and recycling the watered down choreos she had in pom. Go watch these these rehearsal videos in mute and you can reference every single dance move to pom. This ***** cant be saved and so her show.

30 minutes ago, Lantis said:

And you guys said her shows are not about great visuals anymore... well, Britney has a different opinion about that. 

You think its visually impressive? its basic. Its not like she will use the damn cloth like P!nk. She has energy but thats it. She cant save the show with that dancing. Well that new choreographer must be far worse than the original pom choreographers. At least by then we saw a fast face of toxic during rehearsal which sadly never shown live. But now she is just reusing and recycling the watered down choreos she had in pom. Go watch these these rehearsal videos in mute and you can reference every single dance move to pom. This ***** cant be saved and so her show.

@rawbrit Coming out of hiding and express your own opinion. You have been stalking me around the forum down voting every comment I have made for the last couple of days. 

I genuinely like Britney that is why I am critiquing her constructively. I don't want the GP to tear her apart for something she can fix easily. She is more than capable to put a presentable performance together. You think people won't make fun of her for trying to charge people for putting the same exact performance on she has done for the last 5 years? Why should people waste their hard earned money on dated routines and lipping? The reviews are going to be brutal. 

I can't with the people saying CE is a midtempo or ballad so the moves don't go - comparing it to No Sleep? Are you serious?

CE has a thunder clapping dub step drop. The spinning, smooth yet hard moves they have go very well to it.

NO SLEEP?

You fake fans need to go watch Boom Boom from the Onyx tour, or the Hook Up, or even Toxic. She has very often done simpler choreo and strutted around. This isn't new, it goes all the way back to her Oops days. She didn't always dance as hard as MATM and Overprotected, and she surely won't 20 years later. The hate is getting so old - you've literally been hating since Womanizer. She's not what you want her to be for a decade now - move along or accept her.

1 minute ago, Explicit said:

@rawbrit Coming out of hiding and express your own opinion. You have been stalking me around the forum down voting every comment I have made for the last couple of days. 

I genuinely like Britney that is why I am critiquing her constructively. I don't want the GP to tear her apart for something she can fix easily. She is more than capable to put a presentable performance together. You think people won't make fun of her for trying to charge people for putting the same exact performance on she has done for the last 5 years? Why should people waste their hard earned money on dated routines and lipping? The reviews are going to be brutal. 

***** im not hiding im laughing my *** off :uknowit:

you're the entertainment :NYcackle:

Just now, rawbrit said:

***** im not hiding im laughing my *** off :uknowit:

Oh my little creepy stalker finally showed its face. Glad you came out the woodwork. You're just angry I am calling it as I see. Our fav is outdated and defrauding her fans. Continue getting heated by my comments. I am going across to the 'General Section', thought I would be kind enough to make you aware of my whereabouts. :mcwave:

2 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Oh my little creepy stalker finally showed its face. Glad you came out the woodwork. You're just angry I am calling it as I see. Our fav is outdated and defrauding her fans. Continue getting heated by my comments. I am going across to the 'General Section', thought I would be kind enough to make you aware of my whereabouts. :mcwave:

who the f are you? I just downvote the trash :well:

13 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

:uknowit:SOS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME:uknowit:

HOW THE **** IS BRITNEY ADDING DO YOU WANNA *** OVER AND CORPSE ELANTRA TO A GREATEST HIT SHOW :queenie:

I SWEAR IF I DONT SEE HIAM OR MP IM GONNA KILL LARRY:badthoughts:

for gods sake britney, USE YOUR HITS NOT RANDOM **** OFF OF ALBUMS :britdrown:

HIAM has to be there, seriously! Just pray that CE is a kind of Glory medley, the full song itself is not very executable, too slow and is in French, so.. people won't be able to sing it along. :whatitellu:

Archived