Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think even her half *** dancing is still better than other current pop girls. She just needs her bad ***** aattitude on stage and that's it. I accept the truth long time ago.She won't dance like she used to. Mental health is not a joke. At this point her instagram is more interesting than her music career for me but I'm glad that she is still alive and living her own reality.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, Coupure Electrique being perfomed... I'm rewatching I Am Britney Jean and in the board with the songs, there are notes with "Can't Make You Love Me", "Lonely" (yes, Lonely, not Lucky, Lucky is also there, but in another note), "Heaven On Earth", "Get Back", "Shattered Glass" and "Inside Out". Even "Born to Make You Happy", "From the Bottom of my Broken Heart", "Hold It Against Me", "Radar" and "Sometimes" (there's a song just under "Inside Out", one besides "Circus" that I can't read)

The order they had them is:

Everytime - Womanizer - (You Drive Me) Crazy - Oops!... I Did It Again - ...Baby one more time

If U Seek Amy - Scream & Shout - I Wanna Go -  Circus - CAN'T READ

Hot As Ice - 3/Three - Hold It Against Me - Gimme More - CAN'T READ

Radar - Shattered Glass - Born to Make You Happy - Do Somethin - Boys

Work ***** - Me Against the Music - Criminal (I think) - Sometimes - Piece(s) of Me

Stronger - From the Bottom of My Broken Heart - Can't Make You Love Me - Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know - Freakshow

Inside Out - Break the Ice - Lucky - Heaven on Earth - BLANK

CAN'T READ - Lonely - BLANK - Get Back - I'm a Slave 4 U

Bottom line can't be read. But it must include "Toxic", "Perfume" and "Till the World Ends" since those two are shown later, but individually. Just one would be missing (cause there were only four notes)

Anyway, my point was that they are considering more songs than the ones we expect. I mean, Can't Make You Love Me? I love that song, but in MY LIFE I would've thought that Britney or Larry remembered. Also, at least 3 songs were pulled (or 2) from the board, hence the "BLANK" spots. I think we should expect everything. Including other Glory songs and maybe BJ since the album wasn't finished back then.

Edit: Also, WOULD IT KILL YOU TO CONSIDER "I WILL BE THERE" BRITNEY? I WANT IT NOW!

Yeah I think they just lay out options for random “throwback” tracks to perform. Like On Femme Fatale Tour it was Lace and Leather and Don’t Let Me Be The Last To know. 

I would love if she did more tracks that she’s never performed before. She has a great catalog and the opportunity to perform album tracks with this new show and no new album yet.

not to mention all the SINGLES she’s never performed before like Prerogative, Someday, Criminal etc...

I don't expect any non-single track from BOMT, Oops or Britney albums. They are too bubblegum, ofc they might add the ones that were singles because they were hits, unless Britney loves specifically one track enough and they give it a total twist as she did with BOMT during the ITZ era but..... That doesn't seem so likely to happen 

Given this new POMination show is supposed to be more dark/urban I wish she added more Blackout and FF tracks. 

Blockout has the dark vibes with Get Naked, Get Back and even Everybody 

FF has the smashing tracks that could add the energy to the show Up n' Down, Selfish and even that rocker side of her with Don't Keep Me Waiting 

Archived