Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

8 hours ago, MTL899 said:

I don't understand why so many of you are freaking out. She is showing us 10-15 second clips of REHEARSALS from what's going to be an almost 2 hour show.

Some of you act like we have seen the whole show already after seeing those small clips. Please WAIT to judge the show when we have actually seen the show.

Bottom line is, the quality of Britney's performance in this show is entirely in Britney's hands. From what I've seen in the clips, her energy is definitely on point. That is a HUGE plus. Also, remember that there is almost 2 months until the show opens.

I just really hope that we get some promo, a documentary (like IAMBJ and FTR) AND (most importantly) a new album (B10!!!) . I think it would be a huge missed opportunity if she didn't release a new album in the first half of 2019.

You still think of the best? Haha. Those clips alone long or short can give a glimpse of what the show has to offer in general (which is bad). Remember during the pom/britney jean rehearsal? She looked promising and on point but look what happened during the show? A total opposite. 

Very similar to this one, only that the original choreo in pom is far better than this. And so if this videos suggests that the show would look really bad then it implies that the live show will be trash. 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

You still think of the best? Haha. Those clips alone long or short can give a glimpse of what the show has to offer in general (which is bad). Remember during the pom/britney jean rehearsal? She looked promising and on point but look what happened during the show? A total opposite. 

Very similar to this one, only that the original choreo in pom is far better than this. And so if this videos suggests that the show would look really bad then it implies that the live show will be trash. 

POM was good and it has made Britney currently the highest paid performer in Las Vegas. The choregraphy in "Work *****" alone has more dancing than ever top pop girl in the industry.

Just now, ifuseekarianna said:

Am I the only one that thinks the mask is NOT part of the show and that she’s sick lol it looks like a hospital mask....

I think its part of the show because Coupure Electrique is dark pop epic sound that would fit a dystopia end of the world type performance.  I suspect the performance mask will look more like a gas mask.

It’s clips like these of Britney teasing new shows in rehearsals that is making me master “selective **** giving” :cackling:

no really. Like once you finally TRULY realize she’s never ever going to blow you away with her dancing anymore you move up to this higher stage of awareness you’ve been rejecting deep down this whole time and choose to stop gaf as a coping mechanism. Once you truly accept it, you can start to enjoy currentney, that is if you choose too. :bedtime:

Britney is now unlocking and opening the doors in our minds now. :demi:

Queen of the 5th dimension  :yesplease:

Just now, Daria said:

It’s clips like these of Britney teasing new shows in rehearsals that is making me master “selective **** giving” :cackling:

no really. Like once you finally TRULY realize she’s never ever going to blow you away with her dancing anymore you move up to this higher stage of awareness you’ve been rejecting deep down this whole time and choose to stop gaf as a coping mechanism. Once you truly accept it, you can start to enjoy currentney, that is if you choose too. :bedtime:

Britney is now unlocking and opening the doors in our minds now. :demi:

Queen of the 5th dimension  :yesplease:

The Circus and Femme Fatale tours didn't already unlock those doors? You've been rejecting for a whole decade?  :beynah:

She's dancing better in these clips than she did back then. This is progress. :rihclap:

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

The Circus and Femme Fatale tours didn't already unlock those doors? You've been rejecting for a whole decade?  :beynah:

She's dancing better in these clips than she did back then. This is progress. :rihclap:

Circus did not have any impressive dancing like all her previous tours had :cackling:. It’s not like anyone even cared tho, most were just happy to see her on stage and alive. Also the production was some next level ****.  :lollipop:

The whole entire FF era was a straight up catatonic mess lbr and yea pom did show signs of improvement. Like wow good for her, she’s finally slowly getting her confidence on stage back I guess. None of that really matters at all though when her stupid choreographers and dancers praise her mediocre execution of what already was lame-*** ugly looking choreography. :imok: everyone is literally screaming like they saw her do the f**king moonwalk on the ceiling.  :tiffcackle:

*Britney isn’t in sync, and spasticly misdirects all her energy throughout the shitty wannabe krump choreography*

Choreographers and dancers:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c1c73306d392e4551

I’m just looking forward to the stage tbh. :lollipop: 

Those lasers look cool af and I’m so ready to see Britney hair flipping in a hologram cage :scalped:

Hi I'm new :hiii: I've been reading for ages but never joined until now. Be nice please, just ignore what I say if you hate it. As someone who suffers from anxiety too, I can see where the tics come from. I have all sorts of nervous habits and I think britney gets social anxiety in front of the big crowds, hence the hair touching etc. In rehearsals there are only a handful of people she knows well. I also agree with another member's theory that she might not be able to remember chereo and routine as well as she used to, because her mind is so clouded and fuzzy. I can't even remember what it's like to have a clear head and good concentration. I don't even have good self awareness, let alone spatial awareness. I wonder if Brit is the same. Now, I want Primeney as much as anyone, I've had those fantasies of a BTI video, real BTI choreography, Slave, good costumes, you name it. But I do think Brit is mentally somewhere else now. She's away with those fairies. She might have better days and even better years but mental illness tends to stick, and it's exacerbated easily. She's probably both mentally and physically weighed down with it. We all dream of Britney 2001 as an artist, but we have to love and understand Britney 2018 as a person too. And that person has changed psychologically from what she used to be. So on stage she's battling all these thoughts and feelings, and maybe even total numbness. I don't understand why she rubs her butt though... but what can I say on that one. 

That said, I love coupure electrique and the mask, whatever reason it's there, could make for a cool visual so I'm here for it. :)

19 hours ago, ss0725 said:

I think everyone agrees that her energy is there - but I suspect we're all feeling the same mutual disappointment with the "dancing" (ie. pointing/armography, putting her hands on her crotch and swivelling her waist, the bouncing/gyrating on her knees (whcih looks straight from her 2016 VMA performance)). I also think the key thing to remember is - they're showing us what they consider to be top-notch rehearsal snippets from the new show. I wish the choreography was more like that Janet Jackson dance she posted a while ago - or even her original Make Me choreo that she posted on Instagram in 2016.

Watch Mannequin rehearsal she does the pulling her hands on her crotch thing there too no one seemed to bothered by it then! Also I watched the mannequin one yesterday and it kinda pales in comparison with new Britney. It used to be amazing because she was not good at the time at all but now it doesn't look so special. She's better here imo, she looks more invested here. 

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

Watch Mannequin rehearsal she does the pulling her hands on her crotch thing there too no one seemed to bothered by it then! Also I watched the mannequin one yesterday and it kinda pales in comparison with new Britney. It used to be amazing because she was not good at the time at all but now it doesn't look so special. She's better here imo, she looks more invested here. 

The mannequin video is good - but she was doing more of the same choreo as her backup dancers which is what looks so great. Also now she just points at things and gyrates. I think the mannequin vid is much better than what we have now. And she MOVES. Current Britney seems to just stand in one spot and do a few moves - then walk somewhere - then stand again and move her upper body a bit more... and repeat.

14 hours ago, DebsGotYourCrazy said:

Hi I'm new :hiii: I've been reading for ages but never joined until now. Be nice please, just ignore what I say if you hate it. As someone who suffers from anxiety too, I can see where the tics come from. I have all sorts of nervous habits and I think britney gets social anxiety in front of the big crowds, hence the hair touching etc. In rehearsals there are only a handful of people she knows well. I also agree with another member's theory that she might not be able to remember chereo and routine as well as she used to, because her mind is so clouded and fuzzy. I can't even remember what it's like to have a clear head and good concentration. I don't even have good self awareness, let alone spatial awareness. I wonder if Brit is the same. Now, I want Primeney as much as anyone, I've had those fantasies of a BTI video, real BTI choreography, Slave, good costumes, you name it. But I do think Brit is mentally somewhere else now. She's away with those fairies. She might have better days and even better years but mental illness tends to stick, and it's exacerbated easily. She's probably both mentally and physically weighed down with it. We all dream of Britney 2001 as an artist, but we have to love and understand Britney 2018 as a person too. And that person has changed psychologically from what she used to be. So on stage she's battling all these thoughts and feelings, and maybe even total numbness. I don't understand why she rubs her butt though... but what can I say on that one. 

That said, I love coupure electrique and the mask, whatever reason it's there, could make for a cool visual so I'm here for it. :)

People with anxiety like myself put a lot of restrictions on ourselves! You seem highly intelligent and like a great person... don’t be hard on yourself so much anymore. I have the same dibilitating anxiety and suck in social situations but my doctor recently prescribed me meds and I’m like out in public and running errands have a new job... sometimes meds help. Anyways I really liked what you had to say about Britney. U really get it!!

Archived