Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Can't wait till these mentally ill "fans" witness Domination become a success despite their "constructive criticism." Comments on insta seem to be mostly positive.

I love the Slave clip at the end! the energy is so there. 

Opening night. Looks like the hottest ticket in town!

5-C88-A021-5-B42-4293-A670-86-C4-D562959

1 hour ago, b4goodbye said:

Ok, but who actually lol'd when they saw her get pulled on the sheet? Biggest smile on my face today, haha.

If Britney had any humor about herself, she would have just posted that clip only, haha.

I kinda feel like her team is stressing with low ticket sales or something, like why are they posting so much in a span of a couple days?

That part and the way they filmed it really made me crave for a DYWCO video more than ever. That will look weird and silly onstage, but for a music video with a shot from above would look dope. :yesplease:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

That part and the way they filmed it really made me crave for a DYWCO video more than ever. That will look weird and silly onstage, but for a music video with a shot from above would look dope.

I don't even like DYWCO but this rehearsal clip got me excited to see Britney perform it. :yesplease: I don't remember the bass being that heavy either.

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

Ok first off **** all the Debbie *** downers.  This looks awesome to me!  DYWCO looks A MILLION times better than what she did on POM.  Love the sheet, especially the part where they were pulling her through the dancers legs.

The Slave remix is badass AF and she is literally f**king that stage...which is a good thing.  And CE!?  **** YES!  On top of that...she literally looks so passionate about this.  I don’t care if we don’t get amazing choreography.  As long as the choreography flows (a lot of POM didn’t flow well), as long as she shows passion, and as long as the numbers are entertaining...it’s gonna be amazing to me.  This already looks so great to me...and as she rehearses more, she’s gonna get better (hopefully she doesn’t get too nervous and leave the passion at the door when the show starts).  I just can’t at people STILL expecting DWAD choreography.  I am LOVING these clips.  BTI tho still has me kinda meh tho...but I’m not a f**king moron and I’m not going to dismiss her over a 20 second clip.

:tifftear: These clips from Domination  are giving me way more than I excepted from Britney.

Archived