Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, but who actually lol'd when they saw her get pulled on the sheet? Biggest smile on my face today, haha.

If Britney had any humor about herself, she would have just posted that clip only, haha.

I kinda feel like her team is stressing with low ticket sales or something, like why are they posting so much in a span of a couple days?

8 minutes ago, Most Dancing Ive Ever Done said:

I can't with the people saying CE is a midtempo or ballad so the moves don't go - comparing it to No Sleep? Are you serious?

CE has a thunder clapping dub step drop. The spinning, smooth yet hard moves they have go very well to it.

NO SLEEP?

You fake fans need to go watch Boom Boom from the Onyx tour, or the Hook Up, or even Toxic. She has very often done simpler choreo and strutted around. This isn't new, it goes all the way back to her Oops days. She didn't always dance as hard as MATM and Overprotected, and she surely won't 20 years later. The hate is getting so old - you've literally been hating since Womanizer. She's not what you want her to be for a decade now - move along or accept her.

Is this remark based on my comment? Sure sounds like it but I asked you first because I didn’t want to assume. If it is well, Yes that’s EXACTLY what I said. Yes CE is midtempo/ballad with some dub step. It’s not thoroughly uptempo like Toxic. The spinning fits the song, yes. The other movements she’s doing for CE doesn’t fit. If u think it fits ok fine. U can think that. 

I referenced 2 Janet songs/performances for this exact reason. To point out how to keep moving on beat to a midtempo or a ballad and make it look effortless and ****. It’s not hard to do. Sit down somewhere with that fake fan mention.? You all love to pull that “ur a fake fan” crap whenever anyone says anything remotely critical about Britney’s dancing etc.

I lived through her prime when she danced Boom Boom and Toxic so I know she’s done walking/strutting/more simplistic moves before. It’s just that it makes up a majority of what she’s currently doing. This isn’t me saying bring back primeney. No. This is me saying Britney catch the beat and move to it. It’s not about Britney not being what I want her to be, it’s about Britney being what I think she can be now even with all things considered. She could improve & remain consistent. It’s unlikely. I know. But she can attain it.

If you’d view my comment for what it TRULY is u would understand it’s not me hating on her. Some of you can’t differentiate between hate vs constructive criticism. That’s too bad. Now, if I was hating on her 24/7, never saying what I do like then good call me out on it. That’s not what I’m doing. With that said... Byeee y’all.? :)

I don't hate it. I do hate the little.... fast twerking movements she does in the slower, mid-tempo songs (I'm sure some Britard will indirectly reply to this with how I'm a "fake fan" for saying that, but it looks out of place and you will deal), but otherwise, eh. I liked them pulling her on the sheet, too. :hahaha:

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

Britney lives in an alternate universe where Boys and Do Somethin were hits and Breathe On Me, TOMH, DYWTCO,Clumsy were released as singles.

Do Somethin’ was a big HIT in Europe in early Spring of 2005... Boys was good song and Breathe On Me was radio hit across Europe + fab mixes from Britney: The Remixes vol.1 make song more popular also as with Touch Of My Hand...

For example Born To Make Me Happy was huge hit in UK giving Britney her n2  #1. Was European #1...

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

By no stretch of the imagination is CE a ballad. Lmao.

in a world where people say Criminal and Brightest Morning Star are ballads, CÉ is even more

but that's not the point, it's about how she does these upbeat kind of moves for songs like Coupure Électrique, Make Me..., Slumber Party, that land in the slower side of the spectrum, and songs that are more up-tempo like BTI, or previously Circus in POM have her just posing and walking.

Archived