Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys! come on some positivity! this is not at all Pom level. And it's still rehearsals.

Britney is in a much better place then 2013 when POM was put in place. 

STOP COMPLAINING ! at this point you have just given up and whatever she does will be criticized. 

Did she give live vocals ? no and its disappointing.

Has she been giving it 100% over the years ? no sometimes as low as -20% but this aint it.

is this good enough for now considering its a rehearsal ? HELL YES!

The biggest problem I'm seeing with these clips is Britney.

The dancers look amazing. But Britney is still stuck in her POM vibe :bootyney: because the shows were scheduled too close together.

I'm sure the choreographers are just worried about her hitting her marks right now. As they get closer to opening night they'll start to fine tune her movements.

Hopefully, some of her swag returns when she starts wearing the "urban" costumes. Think S&S Remix. 

18 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

this is good, I like this a lot though let's be real, anything is going to look great after this:

giphy.gif

also loving that "Glory" promo 3 years after its release.. coming for that #1 like "All I Want For Christmas", I see you, Brinty.. :frenchy:

This shacking would be great for How I Roll

2 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

COUPURE ELECTRIQUE HAD ME ALMOST TRIPPING DOWN THE STAIRS AT THE TUBE STATION. :queenie:

I really do hope the choreography progresses from POM though - some of it is looking very similar.

Her being dragged across the stage on that cloth looks pretty sick though, visuals are looking promising, let's pray she doesn't overuse the same thing :plzney:

Why nobody speaks about the slave dancebreak she does on the floor, it really reminds me of 2001 vmas

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I think the choreographers are creating moves for her dancers while she's creating her own :jackk:

Pretty makes sense...

all her movements are her own improvisation. 

The choreographers are for the dancers only. This sounds realistic to me now considering her recycled routines from pom. I personally believe that no professional choreographer would create such moves unless they are a fourth grader dancer.????

Archived