Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont even give britney the fault this time. the choreos are just so damn generic. its what i see in every fanmade britney choreo on youtube. butt shake, hair flip, random armmoves that dont look pretty.

her prime choreos were moves you have never seen before. they were smart and great and unique and made use of her full body.

this here is all so damn generic

Some of you can be over dramatic tbh, the song choices are definitely hers and im here for that because as you can see from what they shared she seems into it whether the choreography doesnt apeal to you or not. Im certain by the end the show will look spectacular as per every britney show neither the less. About the mask I think she was sick coz the christmas video she posted her voice seemed like she had the flu of something.

18 minutes ago, Sadira said:

i dont even give britney the fault this time. the choreos are just so damn generic. its what i see in every fanmade britney choreo on youtube. butt shake, hair flip, random armmoves that dont look pretty.

her prime choreos were moves you have never seen before. they were smart and great and unique and made use of her full body.

this here is all so damn generic

Oh my God, I get your point but what now? Now we wont be asking for a good execution but also we'll ask her for never seen before moves :airpls:

It is too soon to make a judgment here, but the clips we have been seeing are screaming piece of me,  anyway we have to wait and see :heresthetea: ... I really enjoy the blackout session of the first leg of pom so probably she will surprise me again ... at least till she cut the choreo :toodles:

First of all, we can all just stop blaming her knee-injury for any lack of dancing, because the moves she is doing at the end of the second video is like the most harmful and hurtful thing you can do to your knees, (I know, I'm a proffesional ballet dancer since 10 years). Second a huge problem is that you can see she is constantly counting the steps and moving her and there, which makes it look weird and awkward. She doesn't look so in control of her body and direction which makes the intention of the movement suffer. If that makes any sense.

Archived