Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

CuriousaboutBrit

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It’ll never look this good live. She always does better in rehearsals. 

Especially because in the studio there's a big open space, but then when the "choreo" is translated to the stage, they have to take into account stairs, the catwalk, transitions, tying up her hair, etc. All of that takes away from the original choreo at the rehearsals, and I guess adds more pressure to Britney to remember her positions and such.

Also, can't wait to see the new choreo for the the Missy Elliot medley :yesplease:

14 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

I like the Slave last video, she has more energy than the first.
I'm ok with the new song now, i don't like coupure electrique but it's new so ok.
Mask in the french song? Mmh...i don't know.
But first of all, we can now obv think that the rumored setlist that we have 1 month ago is a big fake.

You like the slave last part ha? That move is getting old really. She just used them on toxic and matm in pom. No matter how much energy she put in them its still old and boring for some reason. She could have danced better but she didnt. Even taylor swift can pull those easy steps shes doing tbh.

11 minutes ago, Dirk said:

so what, it will be a cool moment and very artsy very mortal kombat y'all want the same 90's dance style over and over again, that **** is not cool today no one gives a **** about hardcore dancing not even 1 popstar is doing it, J.Lo does it and yet it's totally forgettable. 

Let her be herself, it's not bad at all.

Do you hear what your saying? It may be a bit true that no one gives a **** on heavy dancing these days but cmon what else do you want to see in a britney show aside from good performance and decent choreo? She doesnt even sing live. Even the singing talking part is lipped to death. Dont come for jlo coz she is a true performer. She dances hard and push herself to sing live. She lipsyncs but on prerecorded vocals. Shes a movie star, and shes glamorous... when will our childish blackeyed fave? 

Domination is gonna be POM 2.0 

I see it coming, everyone sees it coming... why would I go watch the same residency with the same songs again?

She should've released B10 in March 2019 - do proper promotion with amazing music videos & singles and then hit the road again or do a residency in 2020. 

It's way too early and rushed again. I think they are not going to renew the show this time. We've had a residency for 5 years AND a Asia and Europe tour. 

Why is Team B not thinking ever? 

1 minute ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Domination is gonna be POM 2.0 

I see it coming, everyone sees it coming... why would I go watch the same residency with the same songs again?

She should've released B10 in March 2019 - do proper promotion with amazing music videos & singles and then hit the road again or do a residency in 2020. 

It's way too early and rushed again. I think they are not going to renew the show this time. We've had a residency for 5 years AND a Asia and Europe tour. 

Why is Team B not thinking ever? 

They love money.. more money.. and more money.

Money hungry *******.

Simple right?

Just now, HeavenOnHell said:

They love money.. more money.. and more money.

Money hungry *******.

Simple right?

Britney is ruining her reputation even more. The GP thinks of her as talentless and a nostalgic act either way. Why would they make her look like a has-been-act even more? 

Brit should get a reality check and decide for herself what she wants to do. She has enough money. 

52 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Especially because in the studio there's a big open space, but then when the "choreo" is translated to the stage, they have to take into account stairs, the catwalk, transitions, tying up her hair, etc. All of that takes away from the original choreo at the rehearsals, and I guess adds more pressure to Britney to remember her positions and such.

Also, can't wait to see the new choreo for the the Missy Elliot medley :yesplease:

They mark the floor with tape in the shape of the stage and props. That will never be an issue. The chorography is made for the stage, not modified after the fact.

10 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Guys, what you are failing to realize is that Britney is not lazy. She physically cannot perform to the level she did before because of the ramifications from her breakdown.

She has multiple documented mental illnesses/disorders (what kinds we dont know, because its all sealed under the conservatorship) but between what the illnesses do to her general mental state, and the medications she has to take in order to avoid relapsing back to 2007,  her cognative ability to process uber complicated choreos isnt there. 

Shes gotten well enough to where she can perform EXTREMELY well for someone that deals with what she deals with, and we should all be supportive of that from these awesome videos.

The choreographers actually know what they are working with and are being supportive when they give her those cheers because they know how big of a deal it is for her to give what shes giving in those videos and want to cheer her along in an effort to keep that fire up. 

This is the reality of the situation and sometimes I wish Britney and her team would just come clean w it all so the world (and her “fans”) would cut her some slack and actually celebrate how amazing she does for someone with mental illness. She would be a great face for mental health, but until we stop living in a world where people like Kanye and Pete Davidson are ridiculed for being mentally ill, Larry and the team will keep Britney protected by the conservatorship forever. 

Britney business is none of your business

Why is that hard for some of you to understand

9 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Britney is ruining her reputation even more. The GP thinks of her as talentless and a nostalgic act either way. Why would they make her look like a has-been-act even more? 

Brit should get a reality check and decide for herself what she wants to do. She has enough money. 

Is this the same public that think Taylor Swift is talanted?

9 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Guys, what you are failing to realize is that Britney is not lazy. She physically cannot perform to the level she did before because of the ramifications from her breakdown.

She has multiple documented mental illnesses/disorders (what kinds we dont know, because its all sealed under the conservatorship) but between what the illnesses do to her general mental state, and the medications she has to take in order to avoid relapsing back to 2007,  her cognative ability to process uber complicated choreos isnt there. 

Shes gotten well enough to where she can perform EXTREMELY well for someone that deals with what she deals with, and we should all be supportive of that from these awesome videos.

The choreographers actually know what they are working with and are being supportive when they give her those cheers because they know how big of a deal it is for her to give what shes giving in those videos and want to cheer her along in an effort to keep that fire up. 

This is the reality of the situation and sometimes I wish Britney and her team would just come clean w it all so the world (and her “fans”) would cut her some slack and actually celebrate how amazing she does for someone with mental illness. She would be a great face for mental health, but until we stop living in a world where people like Kanye and Pete Davidson are ridiculed for being mentally ill, Larry and the team will keep Britney protected by the conservatorship forever. 

This is just too much. She’s not incapable. People are not asking for a 2001 Britney to come back. She did fine in 2016 and on countless rehearsals videos after 2007. Also, I don’t think any mental illnesses or medication has a colateral effect of not being capable to record pre recorded vocals or to sing live or to wear cheap costumes.  

2 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Pretty makes sense...

all her movements are her own improvisation. 

The choreographers are for the dancers only. This sounds realistic to me now considering her recycled routines from pom. I personally believe that no professional choreographer would create such moves unless they are a fourth grader dancer.????

2 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

When will they stop letting her choreograph her own dancing it's insane. Please get rid of all the enablers screaming when she just literally walks towards them. No wonder she thinks she killing it.

Guys, what you are failing to realize is that Britney is not lazy. She physically cannot perform to the level she did before because of the ramifications from her breakdown.

She isnt making up her own moves either. These are the best she can cognitively handle/process. The choreographers actually know what they are working with and are being supportive when they give her those cheers because they know how big of a deal it is for her to give what shes giving in those videos and want to cheer her along in an effort to keep her fire up. 

This is the reality of the situation and sometimes I wish Britney and her team would just come clean w it all so the world (and her “fans”) would cut her some slack and actually celebrate how amazing she does for someone with mental illness. She would be a great face for mental health, but until we stop living in a world where people like Kanye and Pete Davidson are ridiculed for being mentally ill, Larry and the team will keep Britney protected by the conservatorship forever

Archived