The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

So, yesterday I watched a 2001 interview, a Chaotic episode and later, the ET interview from 2018.

WHAT A DIFFERENCE.

It doesn’t really feel like the same person, you know? She’s been anxious, awkward and depressed-looking for a long time now (except maybe for 2016) and I wonder if she’s okay :( 

we all know the problems she’s been facing in the last couple of years but I ‘d really love for the 2001 Britney to be back! 2004ney with Chaotic was also the best :wontcry: I understand the c-ship thing but it’s almost like all her passion is gone...

She said in FTR that she feels sad, trapped and has no passion but (some of)  the M+M’s / Circus tour performances were better than most of POM 2017 :decisions: I just want her to be happy, that’s it. When will she come back? I feel like even 2006-2007 Britney felt more real and not so robot like... 

Please don’t leave us Brinny :crying1: the world’s been to bad for you lately :crying1: 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

This is going to be interesting...  I am honestly not really here for sexney but I guess she should go ahead and do it before she is in her 40s if that is what she wants to do... I thought we were heading AWAY from oversexualney though?  :xfactorlook:

She can be a *****, a lover, a child, or a mother :imok:

2 hours ago, mrken said:

tbh.. i wouldn't pay that much to take a photo with a celebrity too but still hope the OP enjoy it.

But some of you are really too much towards a normal fans.

You can NOT AGREE (or supportive) with someone decision and kindly warn them about the consequences but it is NOT OKAY to reply him like what he did is naive or even brainless to do so.  

At the end of the day he is meeting her while many will be home scrolling FB lol so people can say so much but won’t get anymore !

I say good for this fan to meet her ! I wish it was me

22 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

LMAO @  Britneys own fans being jealous of her! :beylaugh:  just kidding, ya'll know ya'll ain't fans.  :trash:

there are only 2 types of fans: highly delusional britards and ppl who live through her and project all their hatred on ha to compensate :akii: only a few belong to the sane category. they see **** for what it is. guess what u belong to :slowdown:

I would pay $1000 to sit in the audience and watch Britney sit in a chair listening to the album versions of her own music. I also said the same thing back 2007 when people thought her career was over.:heresthetea:

Soooo its not shocking that she's THE HIGHEST PAID PERFORMER IN LAS VEGAS .:badgirl:

Charging $2000 for a 10 second meet& greet seems modest even if she's having a crappy day/year/life. :endit:

21 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

That’s not the time. It’s 24:01. Im not gonna argue with you since you think that she didn’t do nothing wrong but as long as fans like you keep on letting them get their way with all those tacky and cheap projects they will keep on doing that and milking the reduced fan base that she already has. And she doesn’t want to sign **** for her fans and we clearly saw that when she didn’t sign something to a fan at the airport. She doesn’t care. Bye.

***** are you on ***** or somethin? STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. WHERE THE **** am I defending Britney? pls tell me. I'm literally saying that she doesn't even care about her fans, and you're like "OH THE GUY DIDN'T LET HER SIGN", and I'm saying she would have signed if she wanted to, NOBODY TELLS HER WHAT TO DO, so if she really cared about us she would stand up for that fan and sign the ************* vinyl THAT'S IT. you sound like you are reading somebody elses coments and quoting me instead, SHUT THE **** UP  :heresthetea:

7 minutes ago, Moodring. said:

there are only 2 types of fans: highly delusional britards and ppl who live through her and project all their hatred on ha to compensate :akii: only a few belong to the sane category. they see **** for what it is.

But ain't this you tho? :

" i can't believe that brinni will probably sell out her next pom ''concert'' too. how blinded are ppl? if you want whats best for ha, stop feeding her enourmous ego and let her flop for real this time  oh wait, they don't. they rather see her embarrass herself further for quick cash than step away from her a bit and use common sense. you can be a fan and not buy everything britney inc. puts out "

:whatitellu:

If you're marking yourself as 'sane', can't you see you see where you fall in those 2 fan type categories?

Cause I do,,,, :raven: oh my god.

7 hours ago, Chris88 said:

I'm sorry but I don't know what's your definition of boycotting then? Boycotting is protesting to show a brand, an administration or an artist where you stand. @Stifler's Mom didn't say we should go and cause a riot or something, boycotting is actually very peaceful and it hits her where it hurts her the most: her wallet. I think at this point some will accept the mediocrity of what Britney and her team decide to give and others will stop caring or boycott. But boycotting is not selfish or childish. 

My definition of boycott is protesting for more important things, or etic motivations. Boycott an artist just because she didn't announce a new single is pathetic.

Archived