The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRITNEY HAVING AN EXCUSE FOR HAVING PANDA EYES ALL THE TIME!

she even has them in the poster :orangu:

ps. I dmed Melanie Makeup to tell her I appreciate her work and she can make Britney look flawless (Intimate Photoshoots, Private Show, BBMAs 2016, VMAs 2016, Slumber Party, MP) and that we know by now Britney does the panda eyes herself, and she responded with a kiss and a heart, so don't blame Melanie :mcorangu:

I don't think they need to release a whole album for a residency. It's probably gonna  be setlist of her greatest hits with couple of  new songs or songs from last album. I think they can release 1 song but I much doubt it. I wonder do they gonna begin the show with same work ***** I kind of sick of that song. What do you think that song will they begin with?

tbh.. i wouldn't pay that much to take a photo with a celebrity too but still hope the OP enjoy it.

But some of you are really too much towards a normal fans.

You can NOT AGREE (or supportive) with someone decision and kindly warn them about the consequences but it is NOT OKAY to reply him like what he did is naive or even brainless to do so.  

Archived