The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I feel the same way. I probably will buy her new album. If we even get music anymore. I see no drive or care for music anymore. It’s so disheartening. If it deserves it but everything else no. 

Vegas would have to be Dwad good which is impossible imo

let's be realistic, 4 months and specially on "Britney time" it simply won't happen. this is clearly just an extended boost again, that's all that it is.

11 hours ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

How much are the M&G this time? 

I'm pregnant and I'd love to do M&G again and get a pic with Britney and my belly. 

Do it !!! She would find it cute ! Lol i wanted to when i was pregnant I  had a shirt that said “kick me baby one more time” ?? 

Never met her cuz I’m poor lmao but honestly have fun ! Go in quite , respectful and not over the top crazy. She prob hears the same thing every day “omg I love you so much ! Omg I’m such a big fan.” Ya she knows ! lol , say something special like your music has helped me, or something along those lines something meaning.

everyones complains about her meet and greet how it’s fast how it’s a quick photo , sadly all meet and greets I ever been to are like that,  ?? Always quick and rushed , but my last one I went to I jusy turned my back on everyone rushing me lol and was able to say what i wanted to say. I herd others later going “that was so quick ! I didn’t get to say anything i was shoved away after the photo” so you have to make it your part And talk before the photo.

Guest Brichney.
7 minutes ago, Goku said:

I feel bad for Celine, why singing live when you can just using playback and became the most payed act?

YOU britards created a monster :hideous:

Céline lip syncs too, to pre-records (like Beyoncé). But yeah, she stills puts on a 100% effort.

i can't believe that brinni will probably sell out her next pom ''concert'' too. how blinded are ppl? if you want whats best for ha, stop feeding her enourmous ego and let her flop for real this time :rude2me: oh wait, they don't. they rather see her embarrass herself further for quick cash than step away from her a bit and use common sense. you can be a fan and not buy everything britney inc. puts out :slowdown:

and y'all still believe capitalism isn't evil :janet:

EDIT : I love Britney, with all of my heart, but considering the amount of "effort" performing for not even two hours every other month take, I don't believe she's "working *****" for those 500k per show.

And the argument would be the same if she were performing harder etc...

Those amounts of money should not be earned, by NO ONE, and even less by people who "just sing". 

Archived