The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just go expecting anything...

I’ve met her twice, the first on Femme Fatale Tour was PERFECT, I wouldn’t change a thing, the second was in London at night of Marta’s incident  :nynod: it was good too, but it was really fast and I could feel how anxious she was

So my advice is don’t build expectations based on other people experience, enjoy every second from the vip check in til the meet, it’s a really fun experience, treat her like you treat someone you just met and never heard anything about and you’ll be just fine :qtbrit:

She was really sweet both times :clap:

But at least she seemed happy! Maybe she is more committed to this than she was back then. I wish we spend an extra couple minutes doing whatever, but it's just an announcement... But I agree that it shouldn't have been hyped so much on Ellen. Her PR team has been lacking and its run by that one tall guy who I don't like.  

5 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

I would much rather she focuses on a killer show for now. Maybe release a single around the same time. See how it performs on the charts and go from there. She needs a big hit, its been a while.  I don't want a repeat of Britney Jean/ POM. 

Work ***** was her last major hit tho and actually a classic so...:hiii:

On the bright side, she looked really good. She obviously had some fillers because her age lines are gone. She didn't overdo it this time either. Also, a new show means a new setlist (it will probably be 80% the same LBR), but there will be entirely new costumes and mostly new choreography. :tiffanynod:

So I was thinking what would be a cool setlist for Britney’s next show “Domination”

Here are my choices (in no particular order)  

1. Baby One More Time (remix) 

2. Stronger (remix) 

3. I’m a Slave 4 U 

4. Boys (Remix) 

5. (I Got That) Boom Boom 

6. Toxic 

7. Outrageous 

8. My Prerogative 

9. Gimme More 

10. Get Naked (I got a plan) 

11. Freakshow 

12. Toy Soldier