The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, zenden78 said:

well maybe bad press is their only strategy cause remember blackout then there was all bad press no promo and good music and the album was o1 of her best. so they still using bad press but they just don't have best music anymore.

I don’t think bad press is their strategy. They are getting bad press because it was just that... bad. 

Britney got bad press. Her music didn’t. 

25 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t think bad press is their strategy. They are getting bad press because it was just that... bad. 

Britney got bad press. Her music didn’t. 

well i kind of trying to find a logical explanation. because if everybody understands it's going to be bad they should rethink their moves. but for me it looks like they do it on purpose because other than that it means they all r stupid. and it can't be true because there should be a good wise ppl in her team:surething:

2 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

well i kind of trying to find a logical explanation. because if everybody understands it's going to be bad they should rethink their moves. but for me it looks like they do it on purpose because other than that it means they all r stupid. and it can't be true because there should be a good wise ppl in her team:surething:

I think they look at us as brainless sheep. Which some are. They think no matter what they do, she will sell but I think their time is almost up. 

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

oh hey, Randee actually did something different this time.. still a sh*tty photo but that's more or less the hair & makeup at fault, not Randee.. :yeaok:

Maybe not. I like the concept but retouche looks kinda basic and shadows look like painted in Photoshop when you close up :whatitellu:

Archived