The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mind cant understand the fact that she has the money, the power and the posibility to work with amazing great and talented people, yet she's still sticked to this woman who only makes her look like a cartoon version of herself. There you have Mario Testino, David LaChapelle (hes great, we cant deny it), Mark Liddell, Ellen Von Unwerth, etc. :eheeek:

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

My mind cant understand the fact that she has the money, the power and the posibility to work with amazing great and talented people, yet she's still sticked to this woman who only makes her look like a cartoon version of herself. There you have Mario Testino, David LaChapelle (hes great, we cant deny it), Mark Liddell, Ellen Von Unwerth, etc. :eheeek:

maybe they don´t want to work with her, or see her as least priority. Which I fully understand and Randee is always free :gimmemoar:

19 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

creativity and team b really dont go along the same sentence :orangu: but i do like the photo that they chose though.. at least is somewhat different from the blinding blurry light concept they got going for Glory 

11 hours ago, Exemi said:

As a fan, you have to get a life. If you're not 14 years old, you must understand that Britney is not your sister or your mother, and you have no right to feel disappointed about her choice. If you don't like what she does, please change your idol. Britney is this. Deciding to boycott an artist is childish and selfish.

I'm sorry but I don't know what's your definition of boycotting then? Boycotting is protesting to show a brand, an administration or an artist where you stand. @Stifler's Mom didn't say we should go and cause a riot or something, boycotting is actually very peaceful and it hits her where it hurts her the most: her wallet. I think at this point some will accept the mediocrity of what Britney and her team decide to give and others will stop caring or boycott. But boycotting is not selfish or childish. 

2 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

I'm sorry but I don't know what's your definition of boycotting then? Boycotting is protesting to show a brand, an administration or an artist where you stand. @Stifler's Mom didn't say we should go and cause a riot or something, boycotting is actually very peaceful and it hits her where it hurts her the most: her wallet. I think at this point some will accept the mediocrity of what Britney and her team decide to give and others will stop caring or boycott. But boycotting is not selfish or childish. 

thank you for making my points made clear sis. :pensiveney:

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

it is. do you really think this greatest hits will sell more years? especially when handled this way? :airpls:

The age of ppl that are going to Vegas in huge amounts are now going to the generation that doesn’t know Britney. 

She hasnt had a major hit in at least five years. Vegas originally did good because her core base was all early/mid 20’s and most were going to Vegas anyways. Me for example. 

I don’t think they even think of this. Not only that but they have been treating fans so bad. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

The age of ppl that are going to Vegas in huge amounts are now going to the generation that doesn’t know Britney. 

She hasnt had a major hit in at least five years. Vegas originally did good because her core base was all early/mid 20’s and most were going to Vegas anyways. Me for example. 

I don’t think they even think of this. Not only that but they have been treating fans so bad. 

true. they don't think cause they see the money coming in, that's all it is.

I won't ever support her while this wild machine runs, it's over a decade now. not even merch or digital purchases. i'm literally done.

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

true. they don't think cause they see the money coming in, that's all it is.

I won't ever support her while this wild machine runs, it's over a decade now. not even merch or digital purchases. i'm literally done.

I feel the same way. I probably will buy her new album. If we even get music anymore. I see no drive or care for music anymore. It’s so disheartening. If it deserves it but everything else no. 

Vegas would have to be Dwad good which is impossible imo

Archived