The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

1 minute ago, Ashwin said:

People go to Britney's show to have a good time. Its like a party. Imagine Britney is the drunk friend. Everyone has a great time and the night is talked about for a long. Britney is a feeling. I hope to experience one day. 

Thats pretty much what it is. Its like Britney is having a party in Vegas and it cost a couple of hundred dollars to attend.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Goku said:

I feel bad for Celine, why singing live when you can just using playback and became the most payed act?

YOU britards created a monster :hideous:

I’ve seen Celine’s Vegas show and it’s a different experience to Britney’s. I don’t think you can really compare them. The set-up, venue, and target audience is completely different. Celine would have to revamp her show to command more money but her songs don’t really suit a different show format. It works for her. 

So I was thinking what would be a cool setlist for Britney’s next show “Domination”

Here are my choices (in no particular order)  

1. Baby One More Time (remix) 

2. Stronger (remix) 

3. I’m a Slave 4 U 

4. Boys (Remix) 

5. (I Got That) Boom Boom 

6. Toxic 

7. Outrageous 

8. My Prerogative 

9. Gimme More 

10. Get Naked (I got a plan) 

11. Freakshow 

12. Toy Soldier 

13. Kill The Lights 

14. Lace and Leather 

15. How I Roll 

16. Criminal 

17. Work ***** 

18. Slumber Party 

19. Liar 

20. ?? (A new song)  

19 hours ago, snakesayan said:

I am beyond excited!!!! I bought a general admission pit ticket with the meet and greet! I’ve been a fan for 20 years and I’m fonally gonna meet her for the first time. 

For people who have gone... What is the experience like? Any tips? How early should I get there? Etc. 

I haven't met Brit,but I've been in 4 M&G so my tips:

1-Talk with others fans and the stuff (Be nice with them) 

2-If you are really nervious take a natural relaxant (Maybe a Chamomile Tea).Eat sometime to think about something else

3-Always look your best but don't dress to fancy (Casual is fine)

4-Lower your expectations (Don't expect too much and be aware about how fast it would be).

5-If you want to touch her ask politely.If she says no get over it and put your best face (VIPs are rushy)

6-Know your good side to take the pic and rehearsal in front of a mirror.

7.Always follow the rules.

8-If something goes wrong it wasn't your fault and you can always do better next time.

9-Treasure those 2 seconds forever (I hope you get more seconds,but remember low your expectations)

10-Enjoy the show and post your story to know what happened 

:akii:

36 minutes ago, Moodring. said:

there are only 2 types of fans: highly delusional britards and ppl who live through her and project all their hatred on ha to compensate :akii: only a few belong to the sane category. they see **** for what it is. guess what u belong to :slowdown:

How about some are just realistic and see things for what they are. So if fans are negative they are jealous or filled with hate projecting it onto her? No, i see fans GENUINELY dissapointed again and again and getting sick of it. She and her team are a f**king mess. Period.

4 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

How about some are just realistic and see things for what they are. So if fans are negative they are jealous or filled with hate projecting it onto her? No, i see fans GENUINELY dissapointed again and again and getting sick of it. 

From what Ive seen in this forum, most of the fans who are ok with anything she does have become fans after her breakdown, and didn't experience her in her prime. So they are ok with whatever mediocrity she puts out. 

Archived