The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
32 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

We all know YouTube videos do not do anything justice. Nobody can account for someone else giving 100%.  That's a very subjective measurement that varies from person to person. :tiffanynod:

I've known about Céline from the days I was 5 or 6. From French TV, I know for a fact she's a DIVA! She still gives her best.

2 hours ago, Exemi said:

My definition of boycott is protesting for more important things, or etic motivations. Boycott an artist just because she didn't announce a new single is pathetic.

I don't think the "boycott" is only about new music it's about how dull her career is today, POM would be nothing if it wasn't for the amazing dancers. I also don't think it's fair that fans should be people who shut up and accept whatever their "Idol/celeb" does. Pointing out the bad stuff is only sane and people have the right to decide what's important to them.

I personally won't boycott her since I was not going to pay a dime to see someone mime a full show on stage, but I understand and respect people who decide to. I chose to reply to your first comment and this one because of your use of "childish" "selfish" and "pathetic" which are in my opinion very strong words to describe someone's inoffensive intentions. 

11 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I would like her to bring back Overprotected and cages in her performances.

Wouldn't it be amazing if she danced inside of a cage for Domination? It would go well with the bdsm theme. I know she's under a conservatorship but that didn't stop her before. She's had cages for her Circus tour, Femme Fatale tour and the first run of POM (orbe). 

Make it happen Larry :lessons:

im pretty sure its not a bdsm theme but just called that because she is dominating Vegas.

Archived