The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Reading through comments from ET Canada someone who was actually there at the event and is familiar with such events in Vegas, this is what happened:

and

The whole event was very poorly planned, which is probably why they had the delays and everyone seemed lost because nothing was going according to whatever plan they had. But Vegas security is one of the most tightest, which is why instead of waiting it out, they just kept on moving.

Okay, and if that's all true, a counter-- where was the damage control? I mean real, actual damage control. It's as simple as getting Britney to film a quick little IG video the next morning of her explaining the problem and then "officially" announcing the residency without the flash and pizzazz. If that's too much, release a statement. It's actually alarming that no one ever thinks to do these things, because it would, at the very least, shut Entertainment Tonight and the others up, if not the fanbase. They can't even clean up their own PR mess anymore. How ****** is that? Of course we're not shocked, because they never do this. They have chosen to do what they always do, and bury their heads in the sand.

Not to mention the level of unprofessionalism of these things not being rehearsed and planned out well ahead of time. By extension, it makes Ellen look bad, too. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5404111

And I think that's the real issue here, and why so many are even less impressed-- so she got a bigger budget. Cool. The problems are still there.

28 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

I can buy about 25% of this...

But it didn’t bother me as much as it did everyone else. Lady Gaga announced her residency on a tablecloth covered folding table in front of a basic step and repeat.

Britney/her team don’t have to do the things they do but whether most people can see it or not they do try to please the fan base. 

They/she cares more about her legacy than people think or they would just tweeted about the new residency and done a press release.

this!!

Lady gaga just tweeted about it and the residency cover was just a big NO and the title was ENIGMA that's the most basic title she ever had in her career and her fanbase is more than happy about it meanwhile britney did an announcement of an announcement , a whole f**king announcement that lasted more than 30 mins and that clearly coast her a fortune +   killer residency name with dark theme that y'all begged for a longer than a decade and which mean that her upcoming album will be dark themed too and y'all dragged her to death for not talking and for rushing out so quickly ... actually if i was her i wouldn't give a **** about y'all and i wouldn't even show up

I didn't like that look tbh, her hair looked like it was styled 10 hours earlier and now it got a bit messed up, her makeup was meh, fine, and that dress has to be one of the ugliest things she's ever worn.

btw idk what's different in 2018 compared to 2016 because somehow she looks the same and totally different and I'm confused

3 minutes ago, kasavas said:

I didn't like that look tbh, her hair looked like it was styled 10 hours earlier and now it got a bit messed up, her makeup was meh, fine, and that dress has to be one of the ugliest things she's ever worn.

btw idk what's different in 2018 compared to 2016 because somehow she looks the same and totally different and I'm confused

delete that pic before I start crying :airpls:

I don’t know what’s wrong with some of you but I have been a fan for a long time and have criticized her recent looks but this look was flawless. I mean.. give me a break.. her hair, makeup and dress was stunning. I didn’t see a bad pic yet. 

Archived