The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, kasavas said:

I didn't like that look tbh, her hair looked like it was styled 10 hours earlier and now it got a bit messed up, her makeup was meh, fine, and that dress has to be one of the ugliest things she's ever worn.

btw idk what's different in 2018 compared to 2016 because somehow she looks the same and totally different and I'm confused

She looks more like FF-ney in the second pic.

Her eyes have relaxed a bit...and maybe some heavier meds? (Sorry...)

17 hours ago, Goku said:

I feel bad for Celine, why singing live when you can just using playback and became the most payed act?

YOU britards created a monster :hideous:

You read my mind. I thought of all these singers in Vegas that do bust their *** to put on an amazing show and what an insult it must be to have somebody that doesn't even put in half the work they do making more money. It's like 'what kind of bizarro world did I just step into'?

5 hours ago, G L O R Y said:

Team B, just for once please do what you need to do :tiffsniffle:

Imagine an opening based on the Vegas announcement: the intro shows helicopters with the sound of police siren:

av29w5.jpg

then there is a silence when she's coming onto the stage:

11sgfoi.jpg

the lights changes into the red ones with "say hello to the girl that I am":

Image result for britney vegas domination

and from now on the band starts to play a rockish version of this classic and the whole stage is filled with fire:

sub-buzz-22571-1539977547-9.png?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

I-C-O-N-I-C

And then she walks straight to an SUV, and leaves the place without saying a word:tifflmao:

49 minutes ago, kasavas said:

I didn't like that look tbh, her hair looked like it was styled 10 hours earlier and now it got a bit messed up, her makeup was meh, fine, and that dress has to be one of the ugliest things she's ever worn.

btw idk what's different in 2018 compared to 2016 because somehow she looks the same and totally different and I'm confused

I like her hair in the first pic. It actually looks natural. The second is too heavy and looks dry.

makeup was decent but the dress was hideous and did nothing for her amazing figure.

7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I would like her to bring back Overprotected and cages in her performances.

Wouldn't it be amazing if she danced inside of a cage for Domination? It would go well with the bdsm theme. I know she's under a conservatorship but that didn't stop her before. She's had cages for her Circus tour, Femme Fatale tour and the first run of POM (orbe). 

Make it happen Larry :lessons:

Why she gotta be in a cage? Is it to stop her running away and getting in a car! Don’t give her team ideas ?

I really want the show to be fan favorites mixed in with the hits and not just another greatest hits show. I’m hoping she also includes some songs she hasn’t performed in years and some she’s never performed at all. Here it is and let me know your thoughts. 

1. Overprotected (Darkchild remix)

2. HIAM 

3. 3

4. Gimme More

5. Slave 

6. BOM / MM / TOMH:tomh:

7. Inside Out / Get Naked

8. Boys (remix) (There will never be a Britney tour without it):ririshade2:

9. I’ve Just Begun Having My Fun / My Prerogative / Stronger

10. POM / DS

11. Crazy

12. ILRNR