Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but this was really stupid. I loved that we got to see Britney, any time we get to see her it's great but she was there for all of 3 minutes to announce that she had an announcement to make next week....I just don't get the logic behind that. There was ZERO point in this appearance.

Now, what does everyone think her huge announcement is going to be? It's got to be something to do with Vegas right? A new album?

Guest Brichney.

Britney still not giving a fawk about her childhood friend Ryan, knowing he had a thing for her and she picked Justin over him (confirmed by Xtina). Lmao.

:gloss:

2 hours ago, Daxx said:

Oh god exhale is so toxic I just dread loging in anymore, literally everything she does you complain about. Yeah, it was pointless but at least she put herself out there, she looked GOOD and ****. Did we even watch the same video? She had x10 more personality in those brief 2 minutes than the whole 2013 interview she did with Ellen, I just can't at people complaining at everything she does, just unstan because you don't need that negativity in your life, really :begone:

Guest Brichney.

There are many celebs, very few can have that effect on the GP. Britney is still very much a superstar. I just saw the video on IG, OH MY GOD. 

:airpls:

Archived