Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so she is not going to be back on ellen to announce it?? so it's going to be on YouTube? She anyway came all the way to the show why not just come again on 18th.

well let's just hope it's a single announcement along with the Vegas residency, cause 18th is a Thursday and new singles are released every Thursday midnight so fingers crossed for a new single release

3 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

She looks great... some of you are just so damn dramatic :) And kudos to her for continuously putting herself out there despite her anxiety... you can literally see her mouth to herself "Calm yourself" as she walks towards the stage.. I love that she pushes through the anxiety instead of hiding and succumbing to it - much more meaningful in my book than her wearing a Valentino gown :)

:mhm: Amen sis... I wish more people can think that way to understand how those few seconds before facing the studio crowd can make her feel! It’s tough :crying3:

Archived