Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember when Britney called him out for lying saying he was her first kiss? I wish Ellen would ask him about that :tehe:

That was very cute though. I wish we'd have a video of them talking about it, they clearly discussed it since he said neither of them remembers when it was.

6 minutes ago, kasavas said:

remember when Britney called him out for lying saying he was her first kiss? I wish Ellen would ask him about that :tehe:

That was very cute though. I wish we'd have a video of them talking about it, they clearly discussed it since he said neither of them remembers when it was.

Ryan in 2007 said that Britney was a very good person and that she did not deserve what they were doing.

1 hour ago, Moonlitescape said:

You can read from her face and body language that she would rather do literally ANYTHING but this. She looks embarrassed. You can tell she thinks it’s a complete waste of time being there. I’m sure she was dragged kicking and screaming  the whole way, and couldn’t wait to go home. I don’t blame her at all. I’d think it was lame/awkward too if I were in her position. Her management team is incompetence personified. Who schedules a TV appearance to make an announcement for an announcement? It’s not funny. It’s not cute. It’s like, “Umm…so if you’re not allowed to announce it today, what are you doing here then?”

Feels as though they’re deliberately sabotaging her career. Like they’re hellbent on just completely destroying her legacy.

BTW...she was saying "Calm Yourself" in response to the audience. She hates when people scream and cheer and make a big deal about her. It was her nice/quiet way of saying "Shut the **** up. You're freaking me out."

She was fine and charming as always

1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

why is her hair messy? WHY? just WHY?

she is not at home or dinner with her family.

she is on a TV show as one of the most popular, succesful and rich entertainers. She DOES need to look perfect. Its her job. its like dressing casual when youre a flight attendant and not in your mood that day. You cant do that. So You cant go on a tv show with that hair. youre a superstar. Act like one. if ure not superstar, then wot r u doing on tv shows?

Britney does not play by the rules and you will deal

She went on air to announce....

that she has something to announce... 

in a weeks time. 

I can’t :tifflmao:

The world is facing a global warming crisis and they are wasting fuel emissions driving Brit to the WB Studios for that ‘interview’ ha! :imdying: 

Although she looks hot and is cute/polite enough... I feel a mysterious Instagram countdown or something would have been more appropriate & suspenseful. :whatitellu:

Y’al ready to get your Vegas coins ready?! :demi:

Archived