Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

Didn't she audition for The Notebook and he said she did a great job but they couldn't keep her? Of it was a taped audition? I'm pretty sure he was there. :gerlwat:

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

That was like 15 years ago though...it's a really long time :wyd:

I think he's bitter she picked Justin over him :queenflopga:

Guest Brichney.
6 minutes ago, kasavas said:

I read she was actually the second choice, if it wasn't for Rachel, Britney would've taken the part.

But was Ryan there? Because Rachel's audition leaked and he's not there with her.

dunno, we all know Rachel got it because they were like bf and gf or sth?

GUYS YOU ARE CRAZY

She was great, a little bit shy and awkward as she has ALWAYS been and thats the reason i fell in love with her after all!!

I loved all her facial expressions, on Ellen, on her IG post on that table, like she had that charm of an southern girl 2000ney and maybe it doesn't looks at first like that because her face looks different because of operations but those mimics were the old Britney! I just can't with you........................

Like, compare her to this 2013ney here. She was way more goofy and silly today, if you call that awkward, then what was this??

30 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

She should have picked him over Justin. Ryan would have never done her as dirty as JT did. Never. 

Justin never really loved her.It's 2018,people still believe that he really loved her and believes that he suffered in the breakup when it was just a PR movement.

1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

This is sad. You can obviously tell by her manierisms that she is super insecure about the way she looks. She even covered her face from the audience for a moment. :nicki2:

Nah I think it's just neverousness, After-all, she hardly gives interviews these days

She obviously looked spectacular; the people who are complaining about that must be insanely idiotic.  People just keep stupidly comparing her to her younger self when she's not the same person.

Not sure why people are overreacting like idiots.  Her 'announcement' at least builds anticipation and she's already said she plans to continue to 'make music for her fans.'

18 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Larry has never had anything to do with what Britney wears

That's what Britney wanted to wear

That’s not actually true, do you remember the making of the video for “Stronger?” Britney wanted to wear some pink outfit, but both her managers and the director told her she’s wearing the (now very well-known) black one instead. Popstars have a million decisions made on their behalf all the time because they are a highly lucrative product; it’s just naive to assume they decide everything personally (especially when a popstar is under a conservatorship that legally takes away their right to make decisions). That being said, I do believe her appearance here was of her own doing as it looks very similar to her IG “catwalk” videos. And she actually looks very pretty, IMO, but clearly isn’t professionally styled. 

12 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

i wouldnt go that far

Britney 2018

4978076-6268245-image-m-196_1539326633446.jpg

Britney 2009

britneytca_iprime_06.jpg

Her hair is actually a mess in both. :bigtime: I thought all of her comeback appearances were on point in terms of styling, but the TCA pic looks just like my hair right after ***. :pieceofwhat:

Anyway, as far as the “announcement” itself, I’m not getting my hopes up. But I’ll be pleasantly (very) surprised if it’s actually something pertaining to music.

She looked stunning! I don't get why many of you complaining on how she looked. :hiii:

I'm curious tho what's happening. Jamie Lynn is visiting Britney and she was together on Ellen backstage... then she was posting on her instastories being in the photo studio, there were lots lights and sounds of camera taking pictures. Is auntie Brit Brit on photo shot session?! :idkney:

Archived