Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I don’t doubt her star power. Britney is still extremely sought after by so many people! There is so much love for Britney from the people I really hope she realizes that 

2 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I never critisize, but this was a huge waste of time...

I hope the interview is longer than that, because something clearly went wrong, or else they wouldn't have made her go on that show like that for no reason other than to say "stay tuned to youtube...."..

Gosh babe... I'm sorry I have to say this to you... But there is no interview at all! This was it and then we'll have a Britney solo video in her dressing room saying "My new residency will be called MY PREROGATIVE. Go buy some tickets. I'm so excited, can't wait to see you there"
:overitkbye:

39 minutes ago, Luminous said:

At least Ellen has 28 million subscribers... it doesn't mean the video will reach every single one of them but is not such a bad idea, i think!. :demi:

Ok... but still cheap though... She's Britney Spears. 

:kyliecry:

Gosh I really just can't with her team.

she looked great, she looks so skinny and by the end of it she seemed to be comfortable!

fair play to her doing interviews when she clearly hates them.

some of you guys are so pathetic, she could of easily of just tweeted this but she put in effort to do something that does not make her comfortable for her 'fans' - give her a break.

it is more than likely to be a confirmation of a new residency and you know what? if that is what britney wants and that is best for her and her family, good for her.

her dress extremely short barely covers her ***. but her legs :badgirl:

she can't even stand ppl screaming she's like oh please stop screaming and her hand is near her eyes to cover her from all this ppl.

announcement of the announcement that is so Britneysh. another Vegas come on u shouldn't bother urself by coming to Ellen. that announcement can be  made on instagramm with ur hot boyfriend and ur legs and standing on the table in even shorter dress that's all we need Britney. And please do not make another album. We really do not deserve so much from u:beylaugh:

You can read from her face and body language that she would rather do literally ANYTHING but this. She looks embarrassed. You can tell she thinks it’s a complete waste of time being there. I’m sure she was dragged kicking and screaming  the whole way, and couldn’t wait to go home. I don’t blame her at all. I’d think it was lame/awkward too if I were in her position. Her management team is incompetence personified. Who schedules a TV appearance to make an announcement for an announcement? It’s not funny. It’s not cute. It’s like, “Umm…so if you’re not allowed to announce it today, what are you doing here then?”

Feels as though they’re deliberately sabotaging her career. Like they’re hellbent on just completely destroying her legacy.

BTW...she was saying "Calm Yourself" in response to the audience. She hates when people scream and cheer and make a big deal about her. It was her nice/quiet way of saying "Shut the **** up. You're freaking me out."

27 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

her dress extremely short barely covers her ***. but her legs :badgirl:

she can't even stand ppl screaming she's like oh please stop screaming and her hand is near her eyes to cover her from all this ppl.

announcement of the announcement that is so Britneysh. another Vegas come on u shouldn't bother urself by coming to Ellen. that announcement can be  made on instagramm with ur hot boyfriend and ur legs and standing on the table in even shorter dress that's all we need Britney. And please do not make another album. We really do not deserve so much from u:beylaugh:

You mad? :akii:

Archived