Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god exhale is so toxic I just dread loging in anymore, literally everything she does you complain about. Yeah, it was pointless but at least she put herself out there, she looked GOOD and ****. Did we even watch the same video? She had x10 more personality in those brief 2 minutes than the whole 2013 interview she did with Ellen, I just can't at people complaining at everything she does, just unstan because you don't need that negativity in your life, really :begone:

4 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

She looks great... some of you are just so damn dramatic :) And kudos to her for continuously putting herself out there despite her anxiety... you can literally see her mouth to herself "Calm yourself" as she walks towards the stage.. I love that she pushes through the anxiety instead of hiding and succumbing to it - much more meaningful in my book than her wearing a Valentino gown :)

oh my God, she really is saying that to herself, I didn't notice, that's sad :decisions:

20 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Her anxiety seems to be getting worse again. I hope she’s really ready for whatever is about to start

Britney is not ready. :sobbing: But she’ll do it anyway. Contracts. Money. Expectations.:ipass:

19 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

i got anxious watching how anxious she was :nicki2:

Same. I mean, I know it’s not her fault she has to deal with anxiety- a lot of people do. It’s just uncomfortable watching her be so uncomfortable while trying to pretend she isn’t. :nydisgust:We can see the truth (if you’re willing to admit it.)

21 minutes ago, Virgonian said:

This was not funny and stupid. I was a bit embarrassed and didn't watch the whole clip. This brief visit could've been a tweet. 

LOL Tell me about it. :mj:

14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Is it bad that I’m not even excited? :mhmnod:

Nope. :mhmnod:

Just now, Crayboy said:

Oh she’s precious. She was literally nervous to the point that she mouths «calm yourself»

if this makes her this nervous I’m not even going to try and imagine What she must feel dueing many of her shows

I think she feels much more comfortable performing than giving interviews

Just now, Crayboy said:

Oh she’s precious. She was literally nervous to the point that she mouths «calm yourself»

if this makes her this nervous I’m not even going to try and imagine What she must feel dueing many of her shows

I saw her a couple month ago, first row. She didn't look nervous at all  actually. She looks extremely anxious while on tv

11 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I don't know how she's more comfortable wearing underwear and acting all **** on stage than simply saying two sentences in an interview 

come on, it's not like it doesn't make sense.

she's been judged so hard about what she says and stuff, that now she's always anxious she's gonna say something stupid or something she's not allowed to say.

on stage she knows that this is what made her a pop icon so she doesn't feel bad doing it. Just bored of it sometimes.

27 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I think she said like "My Goodness"...

16 minutes ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

She looks good tbh even without proper hair and makeup.

I hope the announcement is about new music - Oct 18th is a thursday.. and artists usually releases songs on a Friday.

4 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

What if she drops a surprise album on Friday :airpls:

PLEASE:makeitrain: I would be extremely happy with a 3min long new song, but with a suprise album... oh, well:mcry:

Archived