Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

33 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Oh god exhale is so toxic I just dread loging in anymore, literally everything she does you complain about. Yeah, it was pointless but at least she put herself out there, she looked GOOD and ****. Did we even watch the same video? She had x10 more personality in those brief 2 minutes than the whole 2013 interview she did with Ellen, I just can't at people complaining at everything she does, just unstan because you don't need that negativity in your life, really :begone:

These folks are so annoying bitching over nothing as usual

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

ryan-gosling-reunites-with-britney-spear

You know what’s so weird, that we know this isn’t Britney’s natural face yet she looks exactly like Jayden in this.

like is she bringing in pictures of her kids and asking doctors to make her look like them? lol

i mean we know jayden is basically brits mini me but I’m just shocked how the resemblance is exact but we know britney had stuff done to her face. lol.

35 minutes ago, godneyonmyradar said:

Here's a video: 

I feel so bad that she’s awkward because I feel I suffer from the same anxiety as she does. I do the squinting of the eyes and the funny faces because I’m nervous. 

im proud that she puts herself out there. The only thing that sucks is the glam squad surrounding her. Dress is ok but come on hair and makeup team. Where are you?

6 minutes ago, RafaParker97 said:

I miss her old hair and make up team

britney-spears-tinder-jimmy-fallon.jpg?w=845&h=475&crop=1

57f99652d2f74fb4b17a7e09253dcc0c.jpg

Yeah she had great styling for the intimate collection.

tumblr_nbnnivXAI91ts89who1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nckmigsaeS1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

tumblr_nbp7205EkA1rxbnfyo1_500.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4880395

But she actually gave time to professionals to do their job

now there are rumours that we obviously believe that she has a 15 minute rule.

that's like, the time they need to wash her face and apply foundation properly.

then she probably does the panda eyes herself and says she's good to go :pieceofwhat:

4 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I feel so bad that she’s awkward because I feel I suffer from the same anxiety as she does. I do the squinting of the eyes and the funny faces because I’m nervous. 

im proud that she puts herself out there. The only thing that sucks is the glam squad surrounding her. Dress is ok but come on hair and makeup team. Where are you?

Britney fine with it since her money pays for it and they work for her.

4 hours ago, timito said:

Do you think the calm yourself part was to herself or the audience :D and also it makes sense it was planned i guess that the announcement will be on Ellen. So they are hyping up the fact she is going to be on the youtube channel. I think it was funny. And I loved how the audience reacted. 

Lol I didn't think about this, but maybe it was targeted at the audience. "Calm yourselves, *******, I just came for a minute"

To much negativity here...

whatever the announcement I’m excited and just the fact that she showed up on Ellen is nice and also we get to see her again on the 18th.

you better vote for her for teen choice awards and sure here’s many like me would love to see her attending if she wins.

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney fine with it since her money pays for it and they work for her.

Yes she pays for it but she’s not getting her money’s worth. I know tons of makeup artists who could make britney look so much better and would do it for free.

but In your eyes “as long as britney likes it, right?” Even if Ellen has to shut down the comments because people are saying britney looks terrible.

its as simple as looking good when you make an appearance.

Archived