Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she looks pretty even with the panda eyes this time.. :pumped:

so I'm thinkin'.. here are all the possibilities of what the announcement could be (in descending order from most likely to least likely to happen):

1. "new" residency
  2. a new edition of "Prerogative"
  3. B10
  4. she's pregnant / got engaged (doubt she'd announce something like that on Ellen though)
  5. a book ghost-written by Myah (she did say she'd love to write a book one day)

6 days guys.. 6 DAYS.. :badthoughts:

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

she looks pretty even with the panda eyes this time.. :pumped:

so I'm thinkin'.. here are all the possibilities of what the announcement could be (in descending order from most likely to least likely to happen):

1. "new" residency
  2. a new edition of "Prerogative"
  3. B10
  4. she's pregnant (doubt she'd announce something like that though)
  5. a book ghost-written by Myah (she did say she'd love to write a book one day)

6 days guys.. 6 DAYS.. :badthoughts:

You forgot - Getting Married 

Not to be a downer but I think it’s stupid to have her go on Ellen’s show to announce an announcement that won’t be announced for a week on YouTube. :nyheadache: The actual announcement was probably taped backstage yesterday too. I just think maybe it would’ve been better to do this the week OF the announcement instead of the week before. Just my opinion.

I understand that having her do this now gives us a week to speculate which is the wrong thing to do for this fanbase LOL since it could lead to disappointment for some or the announcement will leak between now and next Thursday (highly possible) which would spoil the “surprise”. I wish Britney could change her team. She is comfortable with them but there needs to be a shake up happening.

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

the faces she makes when people cheer for her is relatable.. I'd probably do that too if I were a celebrity but I also really do hope she's doing ok in the anxiety department.. she seems a bit shy and awkward..

giphy.gif

she hasn't held her body this rigid since like x factor days... and she was looking so much more relaxed in 2016 interviews :wontcry:

can her team just get her some f**king anxiety treatment and stop ignoring the issue

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

the faces she makes when people cheer for her is relatable.. I'd probably do that too if I were a celebrity but I also really do hope she's doing ok in the anxiety department.. she seems a bit shy and awkward..

giphy.gif

I don't think she was nervous but yeah she is very akward however but cus she seemed confident when she started talking and even laughed 

10 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

giphy.gif

it's kinda cute, you know, but sometimes I just wish she would be a little bit more confident and stop acting like a poor nobody. She sooo doesn't like the attention, SHE HATES IT,  it's hard to watch. and then in a few days she'll announce her new residency and pretend how excited she is. :wyd:  

it's so frustrating to say as a fan : "britney, just retire already, please." 

Archived