Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

You can read from her face and body language that she would rather do literally ANYTHING but this. She looks embarrassed. You can tell she thinks it’s a complete waste of time being there. I’m sure she was dragged kicking and screaming  the whole way, and couldn’t wait to go home. I don’t blame her at all. I’d think it was lame/awkward too if I were in her position. Her management team is incompetence personified. Who schedules a TV appearance to make an announcement for an announcement? It’s not funny. It’s not cute. It’s like, “Umm…so if you’re not allowed to announce it today, what are you doing here then?”

Feels as though they’re deliberately sabotaging her career. Like they’re hellbent on just completely destroying her legacy.

BTW...she was saying "Calm Yourself" in response to the audience. She hates when people scream and cheer and make a big deal about her. It was her nice/quiet way of saying "Shut the **** up. You're freaking me out."

This!Her management team is incompetence personified. A 10 year old would do their job better ,now seriously.Some newcomers would do it a thousand times better and especially,they  would take care of their legacy.

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

I never critisize, but this was a huge waste of time...

I hope the interview is longer than that, because something clearly went wrong, or else they wouldn't have made her go on that show like that for no reason other than to say "stay tuned to youtube...."..

My source tells me she also performed a new song called Bring That (Don't Hold Back) which isn't the lead single from #B10 but is a track on the album. They'll show the performance at the end of the month once the album and residency announcement is made. She didn't perform the lead single because the choreo rehearsals are ongoing and she'll debut it at the Grand Prix performance. The lead single is called 2 To Tango :gobaby:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Lol, she tried to copy what Taylor did with 1989. Announcing she has an announcement, lol.

Hope it’s not the residency, I don’t care. Release a quality album with great songs and make an attempt at becoming mainstream again.

Britney / her team have been announcing announcements for a while now. Wasn't there an announcement of her GMA announcement of her original residency in 2013? 

why is her hair messy? WHY? just WHY?

she is not at home or dinner with her family.

she is on a TV show as one of the most popular, succesful and rich entertainers. She DOES need to look perfect. Its her job. its like dressing casual when youre a flight attendant and not in your mood that day. You cant do that. So You cant go on a tv show with that hair. youre a superstar. Act like one. if ure not superstar, then wot r u doing on tv shows?

17 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Here for this MMC reunion! Didn’t xtina say Ryan had a crush on her when they were younger? 

on who ? on xtina? noooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaay flopelephantney..... Britney rulezzzzzzz ***** I swear I wish I would looks like her in 10 years

ot: I looooooooooooove The notebook and Ryan Gosling with Rachel McAdams awwwwwwwwww:o

2 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

why is her hair messy? WHY? just WHY?

she is not at home or dinner with her family.

she is on a TV show as one of the most popular, succesful and rich entertainers. She DOES need to look perfect. Its her job. its like dressing casual when youre a flight attendant and not in your mood that day. You cant do that. So You cant go on a tv show with that hair. youre a superstar. Act like one. if ure not superstar, then wot r u doing on tv shows?

WTF yall have with this "messy" hair, it aint messy I bet most of yous are brownish or whatever sleek ****.
Even if u care a lot about blonde hair, moisturize and ****, u stil cant iron everyday, blow dry everyday, wash too many times etc etc, its still a bit dryer hair then darker tones, and when wearing long blonde the best it looks in the morning, such lovely naturaaaaaal curls here and there, just needs to grab a few times with fingers and thats it ! haircomb would ruin it, and you would have to achieve that effect again by curling, ironing, oil treatment and **** blaaaa blaa blaaaaaa

f off

4 hours ago, RafaParker97 said:

I just noticed she says something like "calm yourself" in the beginning :otears: omg I'm sad :crying3::crying3::crying3:

I hate her team :crying3::crying3::crying3:

She looked really nervous at the beginning. But I felt she came into her own (if that makes sense) and it wasn't really awkward when she started talking to Ellen. But tbh she and Ellen always go well together. 

2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

She looked really nervous at the beginning. But I felt she came into her own and it wasn't really awkward when she started talking to Ellen. But tbh she and Ellen always go well together. 

Ugh she’s so cute! Poor thing was nervous but, it’s Britney *****!

14 minutes ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

WTF yall have with this "messy" hair, it aint messy I bet most of yous are brownish or whatever sleek ****.
Even if u care a lot about blonde hair, moisturize and ****, u stil cant iron everyday, blow dry everyday, wash too many times etc etc, its still a bit dryer hair then darker tones, and when wearing long blonde the best it looks in the morning, such lovely naturaaaaaal curls here and there, just needs to grab a few times with fingers and thats it ! haircomb would ruin it, and you would have to achieve that effect again by curling, ironing, oil treatment and **** blaaaa blaa blaaaaaa

f off

that hair is a mess and she is not a regular person like you. She can have the best products for hair and hire the best hairdressers in the world. Its hollywood. She can look perfrect anytime she wants. But she does not want it and she does not act like a celebrtiy who is on a  tv show. Its a mess. Being perfect is part of her job. But that hair is a big MESS.

im pretty sure people around britney are thinking like you so they let her go on TV with that hair and make-up. They should hire you too for their team.  :tiffeyeroll:

also im tired of you guys finding excuses everytime she sucks at smth.

there are thousands of blonde popstars and yet they all look perfect from head to toe at every event or tv show unlike britney. :tiffeyeroll:

1 minute ago, 3Pney said:

that hair is a mess and she is not a regular person like you. She can have the best products for hair and hire the best hairdressers in the world. Its hollywood. She can look perfrect anytime she wants. But she does not want it and she does not act like a celebrtiy who is on a  tv show. Its a mess. Being perfect is part of her job. But that hair is a big MESS.

im pretty sure people around britney are thinking like you so they let her go on TV with that hair and make-up. They should hire you too for their team.  :tiffeyeroll:

tbh sometimes she has horrible hair but this doesnt look like a piece of ****

Archived