Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

She has it, but she keeps abusing:( it

i just hope she’s happy and finds passion in What she decided to do next

She's said before that it's just a job for her so it's clear the craziness and love she receives from strangers doesn't make her comfortable. I just resent the money grabbing shamelessness of her and her team. You can do your job and do it efficiently, she just does the bare minimum and earns a great deal at the expense of people who earn a fraction of what she does, that's the problem.

33 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Well... the 18th is a Thursday. Maybe her Pitbull collab drops that night? :ohi:

I'm guessing Vegas residency beginning Feb 14 

Why announcing a song? You perform a song... you release a video... Not announce it.

Even though announcing a whole new residency through a youtube vid on the Ellen's channel is kinda cheap...

... At least the desert performance was a thing.

1 minute ago, dcooper29090 said:

She's said before that it's just a job for her so it's clear the craziness and love she receives from strangers doesn't make her comfortable. I just resent the money grabbing shamelessness of her and her team. You can do your job and do it efficiently, she just does the bare minimum and earns a great deal at the expense of people who earn a fraction of what she does, that's the problem.

you're insanely hot in your new profile pic

Just now, sibode said:

Why announcing a song? You perform a song... you release a video... Not announce it.

Even though announcing a whole new residency through a youtube vid on the Ellen's channel is kinda cheap...

... At least the desert performance was a thing.

At least Ellen has 28 million subscribers... it doesn't mean the video will reach every single one of them but is not such a bad idea, i think!. :demi:

1 hour ago, MTL899 said:

I'm sorry, but this was really stupid. I loved that we got to see Britney, any time we get to see her it's great but she was there for all of 3 minutes to announce that she had an announcement to make next week....I just don't get the logic behind that. There was ZERO point in this appearance.

Now, what does everyone think her huge announcement is going to be? It's got to be something to do with Vegas right? A new album?

Complaining... It’s not that big of a deal. It was just a fun little appearance like this

https://youtu.be/Aj4HnDtUOCY

Archived