Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

53 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I'm so confused honestly.

If she is being sarcastic she is doing her friends no favor because this will fire up those conspiracy theories even further. 

If she really wasn't there... why would this pictures surface online if it's old?!

so people think she was there… 

5 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

It‘s so funny to me that the #freebritney movement ended the moment the cship ended. Now everyone acts like it‘s all back to normal. We never see her out n about, she pretty much NEVER talks on any on her socials, when Sam showed her insta live she was horrified….yeah…everything‘s normal around here:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

But if "they" are keeping her in some place away, wouldn't the "people" behind her IG post keep TMZ narrative??? Like why would they say she didnt went ?? knowing this would hype up Banon? Like it doesnt make much sense :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean if Britney hates TMZ wouldn't you think the last thing she'd want her husband to talk to them?

It seems too convenient the TMZ cameras pop up when he's out and about, yet B has gone unnoticed.

like i said, sam has a career he's trying to build and that includes talking to people like tmz. i'm sure britney understands that, otherwise i don't see any reason why he would keep doing it if she expressed to him not to.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Idgi. What do YOU think is going on? Serious question. If it’s not her writing these messages on IG then why would “she” say she didn’t go to any birthday parties lately? 

I have NO idea….like the rest on here! We all know **** yet some defend one way or the other so pathetically that it hurts. Did we learn NOTHING from FreeBritney? Nowadays people who think this and that is kinda weird or doesn‘t add up are crazy…at least that‘s what FreeBritney people are saying to those who dare to question anything.  Soooo:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

She doesn't. But doing a creepy free promo to their rival is not a good look.

Her whole IG is not a good look according to many people (not me) just let her be! 

Im sure if she ever performs again Pepsi will have no issue in hiring her. Many celebs have worked with both of them over the years. Xtina was a Coca Cola girl before she became a Pepsi girl. 

Edited by J45x
  • Like 4
56 minutes ago, easy said:

tmz is the one that said she was at the party, the black and white photo looked to be taken the same day as the photo paris posted, which i was believe was last year? when they all had the slumber party. glad she cleared up tmz's lies!

she looks great here 🌹

This exactly! TMZ said she was there, not Paris or Cade! 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, easy said:

like i said, sam has a career he's trying to build and that includes talking to people like tmz. i'm sure britney understands that, otherwise i don't see any reason why he would keep doing it if she expressed to him not to.

So, you're saying out of all the outlets he can talk to he needs TMZ to build his career.

Sis you're grasping and broken straws at this point, you'd do anything to defend Sam.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, J45x said:

Her whole IG is not a good look according to many people (not me) just let her be! 

Im sure if she ever performs again Pepsi will have no issue in hiring her. Many celebs have worked with them over the years.

Exactly, like I HIGHLY doubt Pepsi would turn away an icon like Britney ******* Spears just because she drank or wore stuff that advertised their rival.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, you're saying out of all the outlets he can talk to he needs TMZ to build his career.

Sis you're grasping and broken straws at this point, you'd do anything to defend Sam.

he needs publicity and tmz needs stories. it's a mutually beneficial relationship.

4 minutes ago, J45x said:

But if "they" are keeping her in some place away, wouldn't the "people" behind her IG post keep TMZ narrative??? Like why would they say she didnt went ?? knowing this would hype up Banon? Like it doesnt make much sense :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I never mentioned „them“…..I never said „they“ keep her anywhere….It just doesn‘t add up. 

See that‘s what I‘m saying….the freebritney movement was seen as a conspiracy and crazy people…now the community within is calling each other banon and crazy…

it‘s so fascinating how everyone thinks they KNOW exactly what is up when we ALL know sh/t. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block