Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

I honesly don't think Cade ever reached out to TMZ to say Britney attended his birthday party. If I'm not wrong, Britney still has Jeff Raymond as publicist and I'm sure he's been the one selling stories to outlets. Imo he's one of the so-called 'sources' they always mention, but honestly I don't think he's had any actual contact with her in years. So he's just making things up:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I still think she has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) with multiple alters/personalities who don’t remember things. I think different alters post on Instagram which is why the memories are inconsistent and there’s so much posting and deleting. It explains why she loses time so often, too. 

This is not a real thing. It’s something people started doing on the internet for attention :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

42 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

OMG are we gonna get Coke commercials?! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

Also, I don't get the controversy... Paris shared a bunch of pics (some old and some new - which is normal), and Brit is clarifying that she didn't go out despite press reports (like TMZ has ever been reliable).

I hope she's having the best time!  And honestly, passing on birthday parties is very relatable. #relatablequeen

the weird part is that suddenly people decided TMZ was the holy grail of truth.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, rtothet said:

I just came here to see if a post had been started.  
I’m not one to even give life to these ridiculous conspiracy theories, but really though, what is happening?

I’m sure someone will do some investigative work and find out where those doors and carpet are from. 🤯

TMZ published another false story.... just like them saying Bryan was invited to her wedding. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Basically, just proved my point "He needs publicity". So why not use his wife and their s** life to talk to TMZ the outlet she hates.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

if britney had a problem with what he said to tmz. then that's britney's responsibility to tell him. clearly she doesn't have a problem with it, or why else would sam keep talking to them? you seem more offended by it than britney.

• Like 4
Just now, easy said:

if britney had a problem with what he said to tmz. then that's britney's responsibility to tell him. clearly she doesn't have a problem with it, or why else would sam keep talking to them? you seem more offended by it than britney.

You seem to know every Becking feeling Britney has sis that's the hilarity in it all boo.

Let the facts be the facts, B hates TMZ and her husband is out talking to them publicly about their S** life and doing these alleged staged interviews with them. 

I'm not offended by him talking, it's more of an insult to intelligence when you would protect Sam's D over anything. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

I never mentioned „them“…..I never said „they“ keep her anywhere….It just doesn‘t add up. 

See that‘s what I‘m saying….the freebritney movement was seen as a conspiracy and crazy people…now the community within is calling each other banon and crazy…

it‘s so fascinating how everyone thinks they KNOW exactly what is up when we ALL know sh/t. 

You all SAY THE SAME THING EVERYDAY

..."I'm right because FreeBritney was once a conspiracy theory and no one knows what's going on" 

Like, is that the line Lou and her marketing firm figured out for y'all? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block