Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

Just now, easy said:

tmz obviously isn't the ONLY source of media he can go to, but it is one of them. a very popular one that literally hundreds of celebs choose to use.

So if 99% of people eat **** because they say it make you beautiful, you'll do it because you're objective of to be beautiful ?

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This exactly! TMZ said she was there, not Paris or Cade! 

yeah and people suddenly decided TMZ would like NEVER in a million years lie... and once the picture used for the TMZ article was proven to be old and NOT from the party... people were just called banon.

Spoiler

and when i say people i mean you.

33 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

I never mentioned „them“…..I never said „they“ keep her anywhere….It just doesn‘t add up. 

See that‘s what I‘m saying….the freebritney movement was seen as a conspiracy and crazy people…now the community within is calling each other banon and crazy…

it‘s so fascinating how everyone thinks they KNOW exactly what is up when we ALL know sh/t. 

yeah... and suggest you touch grass.

She looks great.

And I did think the pictures were old, taken the same day that Paris uploaded. But I didn't want to start another conspiracy thing so I just kept quiet and waited.

But there you go. She wasn't there. And for some reason tmz is spreading false info even with the closest people around her.

Honestly any assumptions made from instagram posts were nonsense to me, but now something does seems weird. Team con is definitly up to something. (When were they not tho right?)

Good to see that she herself is uploading and straightening rumors and seems nto that bothered by ridiculous rumors.

I am not 'that' worried because we just saw that she could speak for herself and speak the truth.

And I think Cade and Paris not speaking up is good. Britney doesn't need anyone to speak for her, she can do it herself.

• Love 3
Just now, easy said:

this is not a good comparison. y'all need to understand the celebrity/media relationship a lot better.

It's not just to understand, it's HIS choice so he better be ok with it and to be in agreement with who he is. No one forced him to do this job.

3 minutes ago, easy said:

sam saying he and britney were gonna practice making babies for christmas can barely constitute as talking about their s** life. seems you can't understand nuance not only in sam's comments, but comments made here too.

sam isn't being complicit by talking to tmz :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The denial is real sis, hold onto it boo.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2

Years ago she says. If she is saying it herself, if she is saying it is creepy, it truly makes you question.

And also, have ppl forgotten how tightly linked TMZ was with team CON? You think they just stopped and cut ties? Hahaha you are cute!

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 1
Just now, Matou said:

It's not just to understand, it's HIS choice so he better be ok with it and to be in agreement with who he is. No one forced him to do this job.

yes i 100% agree it's his choice to use tmz as an outlet to help his career. and i also don't think he would choose tmz if britney didn't like it. so, like i said, two things can be true: britney can hate tmz, and can also not care that sam talks to them for his benefit.

2 minutes ago, dustinray1987 said:

But all the people calling it fake is BANON?! When are people gonna see the truth that Paris and Cade is in on the whole scheme. Y’all better wake up real fast

I'm more and more suspicious about Paris ... I mean her doc about her story was something .. and I changed my mind about her. But now ... idk what to think.

5 minutes ago, leviathan said:

yeah and people suddenly decided TMZ would like NEVER in a million years lie... and once the picture used for the TMZ article was proven to be old and NOT from the party... people were just called banon.

Hide contents

and when i say people i mean you.

If you actually read my original post, I said ‘IF’ she attended. I did not say those pictures were from his party, it was obvious they were not based on how under dressed they were for a celeb event. I assumed they used an on old picture leaked to them as they had none of her there.

So I strongly suggest you learn to read before you even attempt to come for me as I’ll call you out for the fool you are :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

The picture Paris has posted and the one that TMZ has posted, could just be from an old get together that's it.

its is. literally crazy people found out from when the picture was from. but you didn't even have to go so deep. the clothes matched with the pic paris posted for cade's HBD carousel.

Just now, Slayer said:

If you actually read my original post, I said ‘IF’ she attended. I did not say those pictures were from his party, it was obvious they were not based on how under dressed they were for a celeb event. I assumed they used an on old picture leaked to them as they had none of her there.

So I strongly suggest you learn to read before you even attempt to come for me as I’ll call you out for the fool you are :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

ok babe, just keeping you in check, no need to get aggressive and call people things all the time, you do that A LOT, you have to consider other opinions exist and now pretend to know everything for a fact 100% of the times. you get TOO dismissive when someone doesn't agree with you, you need to hear other people out and not thing you know everything, i mean this with a good and true heart. yes maybe i was wrong this time, but you know im right.

Spoiler

the pounding i'd give you, you have so much pent up energy. its kinda hot.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You all SAY THE SAME THING EVERYDAY

..."I'm right because FreeBritney was once a conspiracy theory and no one knows what's going on" 

Like, is that the line Lou and her marketing firm figured out for y'all? 

no girl, we just don't think we are 100% right all the time... we wait for FACTS before we lean towards any side. you other people B-anon and anti-B-anon defend a side so vehemently with literarily ZERO proof. basically two sides of the same coin.

i don't know if thats you necessarily, but its the feeling i get in general.

• Love 2
Just now, leviathan said:

ok babe, just keeping you in check, no need to get aggressive and call people things all the time, you do that A LOT, you have to consider other opinions exist and now pretend to know everything for a fact 100% of the times. you get TOO dismissive when someone doesn't agree with you, you need to hear other people out and not thing you know everything, i mean this with a good and true heart. yes maybe i was wrong this time, but you know im right.

Reveal hidden contents

the pounding i'd give you, you have so much pent up energy. its kinda hot.

All that Karen does is get aggressive and cry foul sis, remember it's okay for him to name call and incite hate and do anything he wants but it's an issue if anyone else does. 

Imagine if that Karen was still part of the team half Jordan's members wouldn't be posting in these threads today if it was up to him. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block