Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

I didn’t read their blog but did TMZ say Britney was at Cade’s bday party? I saw Paris’s HBD IG post that was a variety of photos of her (Paris) with Cade and various friends including Britney throughout the years making it clear these weren’t party pics. Did I miss something?

she's talking about the b&w picture

Just now, G-unit said:

Ok now THIS is strange.  I guess we can’t trust Paris now?  Wtf.  I never really saw her post, did she say they were from cades party or was this just assumed by fans?

Paris never said those photos were from Cade Hudson party, it was a collective of photos of them in different situations, with different celebs and people. It was like 10 photos, and each they had a different outfits, I think it was pretty obvious they were from different moments but people assumed they were from the Party because TMZ had an article about it and an exclusive pic of Britney, Cade and Paris, which seem to be from the same day Paris shared her pic. 

SHe is either being sarcastic or just speaking her truth.

The mystery for me is who shared the pic to TMZ? Paris or Cade? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I still think she has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) with multiple alters/personalities who don’t remember things. I think different alters post on Instagram which is why the memories are inconsistent and there’s so much posting and deleting. It explains why she loses time so often, too. 

Are you a doctor sis and have you treated Britney? 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block