Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You seem to know every Becking feeling Britney has sis that's the hilarity in it all boo.

Let the facts be the facts, B hates TMZ and her husband is out talking to them publicly about their S** life and doing these alleged staged interviews with them. 

I'm not offended by him talking, it's more of an insult to intelligence when you would protect Sam's D over anything. 

you seem to think that anyone who isn't overly critical of sam, for no reason, wants him and THAT is the true hilarity.

you are completely disregarding the FACT that sam has to play the game that britney played 20 years ago. she has earned her right to hate tmz and tell them to **** off. sam has NOT.

he's keeping coy, and keeping a good rapport with the media. he NEEDS to, for his career. two things can be true: britney can hate tmz, and britney can not care that her husband is using them to help his career.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, easy said:

you seem to think that anyone who isn't overly critical of sam, for no reason, wants him and THAT is the true hilarity.

you are completely disregarding the FACT that sam has to play the game that britney played 20 years ago. she has earned her right to hate tmz and tell them to **** off. sam has NOT.

he's keeping coy, and keeping a good rapport with the media. he NEEDS to, for his career. two things can be true: britney can hate tmz, and britney can not care that her husband is using them to help his career.

So now Sam has to earn the right to hate TMZ ? Being her husband is not enough ? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

"he needs" "he is doing this bc ..." gurl you know nothing it's speculation like the other member

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

It‘s so funny to me that the #freebritney movement ended the moment the cship ended. Now everyone acts like it‘s all back to normal. We never see her out n about, she pretty much NEVER talks on any on her socials, when Sam showed her insta live she was horrified….yeah…everything‘s normal around here:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

but just to conform and act all sassy (as thats the way the people on here like to react)….

yeah go girl!!! Serve us that hot coca cola sponsorship and leave Pepsi in the dust:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: serve us nervous looks and forced smiles…yaaaaaas kween werk!!!

ALSO: if this pics are indeed YEARS old I wonder if Brit really wasn‘t allowed to party and meet her friends since that‘s what she was saying. It just doesn‘t add up. But you do you guys :)

and someone with a brain has entered the chat.

thank you.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I still think she has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) with multiple alters/personalities who don’t remember things. I think different alters post on Instagram which is why the memories are inconsistent and there’s so much posting and deleting. It explains why she loses time so often, too. 

Sweetie don’t diagnose someone you don’t know lol. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Matou said:

So now Sam has to earn the right to hate TMZ ? Being her husband is not enough ? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

"he needs" "he is doing this bc ..." gurl you know nothing it's speculation like the other member

he can hate tmz and still recognize that he needs them to help his career the same way tmz needs people to create their stories. them needing each other is not my opinion, that is a fact. media doesn't exist with celebrities, celebrities don't exist without people writing stories about them. again, a mutual beneficial relationship. he can play nice to the camera and then go home and trash tmz with britney at night. i don't know why that's so hard for y'all to get.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

Again, who is saying Sam has to say F off to the Paps and TMZ? You keep disregarding the fact that he doesn't need to talk about their S** life for publicity sis.

You call keeping a good rapport with TMZ a good thing when they've done nothing but post horrific stories about his wife.

That's not playing the game boo, that's called being complicit.

TMZ **** Britney to hell, what next do you think Sam should play the game and go interview with Perez?

If Sam needs TMZ for a career sis sounds like his career is DOA.

• Love 2

Again, who is saying Sam has to say F off to the Paps and TMZ? You keep disregarding the fact that he doesn't need to talk about their S** life for publicity sis.

You call keeping a good rapport with TMZ a good thing when they've done nothing but post horrific stories about his wife.

That's not playing the game boo, that's called being complicit.

TMZ **** Britney to hell, what next do you think Sam should play the game and go interview with Perez?

If Sam needs TMZ for a career sis sounds like his career is DOA.

he made ONE comment about their s** life, and as i said you seem more offended about that than britney. did you clutch your pearls everytime britney was pictured grabbing kfed's **** too?

everyone in the media is linked one way or another to britney's abusers/abuse. the same way people get mad when sam does interviews with mario lopez, is the same way people are mad he's talking to tmz. tmz is trash. i'm sure even sam agrees with that. it doesn't change the fact that having a good relationship with the media will create more opportunities for sam's career.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

he can hate tmz and still recognize that he needs them to help his career the same way tmz needs people to create their stories. them needing each other is not my opinion, that is a fact. media doesn't exist with celebrities, celebrities don't exist without people writing stories about them. again, a mutual beneficial relationship. he can play nice to the camera and then go home and trash tmz with britney at night. i don't know why that's so hard for y'all to get.

I don't agree, it's not a fact. You can have publicy without TMZ come on :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

There are medias and ... gossips :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

not people saying “she is simply being sarcastic”

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

sarcastic about what exactly? she clearly states that she hasn’t attended any bday parties lately, while TMZ claims otherwise trying to pass an old photo as a new one. 

the question is why and what is their agenda? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Matou said:

I don't agree, it's not a fact. You can have publicy without TMZ come on :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

There are medias and ... gossips :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

tmz obviously isn't the ONLY source of media he can go to, but it is one of them. a very popular one that literally hundreds of celebs choose to use.

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

he made ONE comment about their s** life, and as i said you seem more offended about that than britney. did you clutch your pearls everytime britney was pictured grabbing kfed's **** too?

everyone in the media is linked one way or another to britney's abusers/abuse. the same way people get mad when sam does interviews with mario lopez, is the same way people are mad he's talking to tmz. tmz is trash. i'm sure even sam agrees with that. it doesn't change the fact that having a good relationship with the media will create more opportunities for sam's career.

Britney grabbing Kfed in a pap shot they got on a balcony is a lot different than her husband talking to them about their S** life sis.

Sounds like you're approving Sam being complicit.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

I have NO idea….like the rest on here! We all know **** yet some defend one way or the other so pathetically that it hurts. Did we learn NOTHING from FreeBritney? Nowadays people who think this and that is kinda weird or doesn‘t add up are crazy…at least that‘s what FreeBritney people are saying to those who dare to question anything.  Soooo:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

omg faith in humanity restored where have you been? we need you here everyday bringing ******* sense into some ******* pathetic morons that defend either side as if they hold the ******* holy grail of truth and have gone up and talked to the ******* holy spearsit itself

• Love 1

Britney grabbing Kfed in a pap shot they got on a balcony is a lot different than her husband talking to them about their S** life sis.

Sounds like you're approving Sam being complicit.

sam saying he and britney were gonna practice making babies for christmas can barely constitute as talking about their s** life. seems you can't understand nuance not only in sam's comments, but comments made here too.

sam isn't being complicit by talking to tmz :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block