Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I refuse to engage in the conversation to comment about what is fine and what is not. That is not appropriate and only up to Britney and her medical team. 

Britney is not a politician so all you screaming like little betches just shows you're too stupid to talk about real issues plaguing the world. Sorry. 

Real issues? Like defending a person you don‘t know personally on the internet. Yeah I see your priorities hun:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

maybe take a deep breath…or a nap.:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

Real issues? Like defending a person you don‘t know personally on the internet. Yeah I see your priorities hun:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

maybe take a deep breath…or a nap.:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Your post literally applies to you because your priorities are attacking a person you don't personally know on the internet :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I'm well rested. Sounds like you're the one that needs a nap to recharge your mind. 

9 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Y’all are extremely delusional to believe Britney is mentally stable whatsoever. I find it really strange how you go to great lengths to defend every single thing she says or does. Y’all treat her like she’s a God. 

I find it extremely delusional to believe any kind of arm chair psychology analysis you are trying to make, I mean who do you think you are??????  Like how can you expect people take your opinion seriously when you make a diagnosis out of your a$s and then get mad when people don't support your ignorant opinion.

And of course Britney is not 100% right is pretty obvious! How could she be? she went through a very traumatic experience that lasted more than a decade, she was literally a trafficking victim! that will always leave a scar on her. But she is healing and she will be alright in time.  The difference between me and you is that I understand this kind of healing takes time, even years! Anyone expecting her to be completely fine one year later the cship was dissolve is delusional. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: And is in no position to call someone else crazy lol. 

Nothing in your reply make sense.   :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Edited by J45x
  • Love 1

I am more and more confused every day :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:  all Britney needs to do is speak, use her VOICE, stop writing on ig and end this whole bizarre world of rumors that surround her :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: the last time I heard her voice she was asking for justice and since she's free she hasn't said a word, everything stays the same, I don't understand anything and Rosengar hasn't done sh1t in over a year. all this is very tiring and annoying. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

No shade intended but what if she really has dementia and she doesn't remember attending or going to places?

I just recently saw ta clip of her talking about Ricky Martin and the reporter shows her a pic of her with him and asks "what o you remember from that day?" and she says "I don't remember it" 

WTF...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Reasonwhy said:

No shade intended but what if she really has dementia and she doesn't remember attending or going to places?

I just recently saw ta clip of her talking about Ricky Martin and the reporter shows her a pic of her with him and asks "what o you remember from that day?" and she says "I don't remember it" 

WTF...

That’s what I’ve been sayingggg 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

WTF...

So if someone walked into you, showed you a random picture that was made 20 years ago from you and asked you what you remember from that specific day, you would know? Like, you would seriously remember every freaking day you did 20 years ago? Sis, get real.

WTF..

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Edited by DollyParton
4 hours ago, DollyParton said:

So if someone walked into you, showed you a random picture that was made 20 years ago from you and asked you what you remember from that specific day, you would know? Like, you would seriously remember every freaking day you did 20 years ago? Sis, get real.

WTF..

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

But it's not like she's being asked about the day of the week, month and time she took the Ricky picture...She cannot remember the fact that they met.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block