Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

I was kind of expecting to hear from her saying she wasn't at the party so I saw this coming.

It was pretty obvious that the photos of Britney, Cade, and Paris were old, and the post that Paris made with the selfie wasn't claiming that those pictures were taken at the party. I'm not really sure why TMZ was claiming she was there though if that wasn't the case. TMZ obviously have a link to someone in Britney's camp. I still think it's super weird that TMZ published a video of Britney talking privately to Drew Barrymore asking when they are next going to hang out. I'm not really sure why that video would be given to TMZ or why they would even want to publish it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're directing that at me like if I had some conversation with you about who controls her insta? 

If some Karen's want to believe everything is peaches and cream so be it.

I quoted your post because it was the first one I saw. Its not a matter of "karens", whatever that is supposed to mean, but her Instagram can't be a direct legitimate source to and from Britney but also, the exact opposite, just because it benefits a narrative.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I still think she has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) with multiple alters/personalities who don’t remember things. I think different alters post on Instagram which is why the memories are inconsistent and there’s so much posting and deleting. It explains why she loses time so often, too. 

And it only manifested on Instagram captions rather than the decades of performances that happened 2-3 times a week...

Someone told TMZ she was there, TMZ vetted the source to prove they were at a party and used an old photo. That's the story.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I was kind of expecting to hear from her saying she wasn't at the party so I saw this coming.

It was pretty obvious that the photos of Britney, Cade, and Paris were old, and the post that Paris made with the selfie wasn't claiming that those pictures were taken at the party. I'm not really sure why TMZ was claiming she was there though if that wasn't the case. TMZ obviously have a link to someone in Britney's camp. I still think it's super weird that TMZ published a video of Britney talking privately to Drew Barrymore asking when they are next going to hang out. I'm not really sure why that video would be given to TMZ or why they would even want to publish it.

i'm starting to think tmz's source is cade. it would benefit his career as her manager to have these sort of positive britney stories in the press.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

OMG are we gonna get Coke commercials?! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

Also, I don't get the controversy... Paris shared a bunch of pics (some old and some new - which is normal), and Brit is clarifying that she didn't go out despite press reports (like TMZ has ever been reliable).

I hope she's having the best time!  And honestly, passing on birthday parties is very relatable. #relatablequeen

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Somebody made it seem like Britney was a the party to shut rumors about her being missing, that was obviously the purpose after weeks of speculation of her where abouts. And from what I get she's taking a jab at her "Friends" for not being invited maybe. 

I remember a thread some time ago where it said where is Britney while her friends where having fun with the kardashians. Maybe she's not always invited or never.

• Like 3
Just now, easy said:

i'm starting to think tmz's source is cade. it would benefit his career as her manager to have these sort of positive britney stories in the press.

Sam is a viable option as well, probably not in this specific case for the party story but isn't it strange Britney hates TMZ and her husband talks to them about their S** life and continues to pop up in these alleged staged videos with them.

Makes a person wonder why he would do this to his wife.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Sam is a viable option as well, probably not in this specific case for the party story but isn't it strange Britney hates TMZ and her husband talks to them about their S** life and continues to pop up in these alleged staged videos with them.

Makes a person wonder why he would do this to his wife.

i do think sam talks to tmz as well, he has a career he's trying to build and can't go around saying **** you to the paparazzi the way britney can. he's not established enough.

which i don't find nefarious, nor do i think it is for cade to leak things to tmz. they're positive truthful stories that put britney in a good light. however, IF cade is the one that told tmz she was at the party and she wasn't, i think it's wrong.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

Just adding to this, there's a chance the source has nothing to do with someone who Britney is on good terms with.

For all we know, it was someone who knew there was a party for Cade, but also knew that something like this would agitate fans and conspiracy theorists. All they needed was an old unseen photo or enough of a connection to Britney to be deemed a "source".

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block