Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

ok babe, just keeping you in check, no need to get aggressive and call people things all the time, you do that A LOT, you have to consider other opinions exist and now pretend to know everything for a fact 100% of the times. you get TOO dismissive when someone doesn't agree with you, you need to hear other people out and not thing you know everything, i mean this with a good and true heart. yes maybe i was wrong this time, but you know im right.

Hide contents

the pounding i'd give you, you have so much pent up energy. its kinda hot.

I think too logically to fall for the delusions of conspiracy theorists. Plus I work within the legal field and know things are not quick in the courts.

I’ll continue to keep YOU in check if you continue to repeatedly quote me. I will not join team banon, therefore no pounding of me for you :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

We can agree to disagree.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, leviathan said:

no girl, we just don't think we are 100% right all the time... we wait for FACTS before we lean towards any side. you other people B-anon and anti-B-anon defend a side so vehemently with literarily ZERO proof. basically two sides of the same coin.

i don't know if thats you necessarily, but its the feeling i get in general.

Except people always put words in my mouth and want me to take a stand on Britney's mental health status, which is a conversation none of us should be having. 

That's my stance. We are having conversations and debates we have no business having and that is not productive at all to justice for Britney. Speculating about her location and her mental health. 

This is clearly what Team Con wants. Strutting out Jamie Lynn for her book deal, K-Fed and the kids, Jason Trawick now. And what is the narrative that ties all of these things together? That the conservatorship was justified. That's why I have no tolerance for these discussions. 

So my stance has always been we don't know. But instead of speculating in conspiracy theories with thousands of other people online (who could be influenced by Team Con), I choose to fight against it. 

Always pick a side and I pick Britney's. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

All that Karen does is get aggressive and cry foul sis, remember it's okay for him to name call and incite hate and do anything he wants but it's an issue if anyone else does. 

Imagine if that Karen was still part of the team half Jordan's members wouldn't be posting in these threads today if it was up to him. 

DiamondClown, your obsession with me is unhealthy. Please take a break from the internet, it sounds like you need to experience real life. Maybe it’d make you less of a bitter little clown online :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

DiamondClown, your obsession with me is unhealthy. Please take a break from the internet, it sounds like you need to experience real life. Maybe it’d make you less of a bitter little clown online :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Look at all the name calling you do boo, is that all you can resort to is trash talking below the belt and going personal?

Sounds unhealthy, unhinged and astronomically like you're forever bothered.

Stay pressed. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think too logically to fall for the delusions of conspiracy theorists. Plus I work within the legal field and know things are not quick in the courts.

I’ll continue to keep YOU in check if you continue to repeatedly quote me. I will not join team banon, therefore no pounding of me for you :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Do you work in the same legal field as that surprise Karen?

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Look at all the name calling you do boo, is that all you can resort to is trash talking below the belt and going personal?

Sounds unhealthy, unhinged and astronomically like you're forever bothered.

Stay pressed. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

You’re the pathetic individual calling me Karen? So I’ll address you as the clown you are. With every post is you further applying your clown make-up and red nose.

I’m just thankful that I have a life and I don’t spend all day every day, like it appears you do arguing with people online :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I genuinely hope things in your life get better because it must be pretty **** to be this miserable and bitter. I must be on your mind a lot, that is unhealthy and extremely worrying. Get better soon! 

• Like 3
Just now, Slayer said:

You’re the pathetic individual calling me Karen? So I’ll address you as the clown you are. With every post is you further applying your clown make-up and red nose.

I’m just thankful that I have a life and I don’t spend all day every day, like it appears you do arguing with people online :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I genuinely hope things in your life get better because it must be pretty **** to be this miserable and bitter. I must be on your mind a lot, that is unhealthy and extremely worrying. Get better soon! 

Hold onto your imaginary dictatorship sis, don't you have something better to do than be a hypocrite and attack the members and this forum.

You must feel very elusive and free that you quit something you claim was so horrible sis.

Take a deep breath, or maybe meditate.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

that is what bothers me the most. i am not team banon - again, not everyone that disagrees with you is team banon. and yes i agree you are very smart which is why i am sometimes puzzled about how defensive you get with some users. yes we are all tired of hearing stupid **** like green screens and medical diagnosis. we are on the same team. trust me. and i am just as tired as you of all the BS we hear here.

i just don't jump to conclusions or dismiss people when i disagree with them. i want to hear all side, and whichever side brings proof is the side i chose. i consider myself a very neutral person and i am sometimes in shock when i see you be so dismissive knowing you are indeed very smart, trust me i can tell you indeed are; specially because you are witty, and sarcastic - clear signs of high intelligence. we all know you always bring receipts and are usually right. but lately i've seen you bee too dismissive and i don't like that, we need neutrally here and factual info. let's be patient and wait for proof before we say something.

i may have been wrong this time, maybe i don't know and tbh don't really care so much to go back and double check - but i have been meaning to tell you this, don't be so dismissive.

sorry if maybe this is ridiculous to you. but in a way we are all friends here and im just saying something i would say to a friend.

and yes, we can agree to disagree, i am 100% on board with that but i just wanted to say the above, hope you welcome it as i say it with good intentions.

Spoiler

and i still thing the s** would be great. sorry im a ***** *******.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Hold onto your imaginary dictatorship sis, don't you have something better to do than be a hypocrite and attack the members and this forum.

You must feel very elusive and free that you quit something you claim was so horrible sis.

Take a deep breath, or maybe meditate.

Look at your posts and see how many people you argue with at length. 

You clearly have too much time on your hands and nothing going on in your life. I’m very sorry for you,  I challenge you to refrain from quoting me in the future or making snide comments. As trust me, I do not think of you after I respond to you, to me you’re just some sad little troll on an internet forum :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Just now, Slayer said:

Look at your posts and see how many people you argue with at length. 

You clearly have too much time on your hands and nothing going on in your life. I’m very sorry for you,  I challenge you to refrain from quoting me in the future or making snide comments. As trust me, I do not think of you after I respond to you, to me you’re just some sad little troll on an internet forum :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

In your confused mind sis you think anything is an argument when people have differing opinions.

You think everyone is wrong if they don't agree with your non-sense and flop narrative.

Look at all the users you talk trash about on a personal level and name call.

The mirror might not be hanging leveled on the wall sis, but the glass is cracking.

Trust you? LOL :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

So my stance has always been we don't know. But instead of speculating in conspiracy theories with thousands of other people online (who could be influenced by Team Con), I choose to fight against it.

i chose to be neutral. because evidence shows we can be wrong; i wait for facts. i don't fight against anything i don't know but i also don't accept it as truth.

in god we trust. everyone else bring proof.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block