Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

5 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm starting to think tmz's source is cade. it would benefit his career as her manager to have these sort of positive britney stories in the press.

Yeah, if Cade is the source I don't necessarily think him trying to add some favourable coverage of Britney into the media is a bad thing, but it also seems that if that is what is happening, Britney isn't aware or isn't aware of each individual story he is giving TMZ. Either that or Britney is just trolling... which is also entirely possible :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

tbh they never said the pictures were new though, Paris posted a collage of multiple pictures with different people from different events

that Cade Hudson fans decided to leak that picture at this very moment, and that fans put 2 and 2 together assuming it was from the recent birthday bash, is not Paris or Cade's responsibility, but the sites / accounts that spread those lies 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

Her frazzled hair looks the same as it has in recent days/weeks. It's not much evidence, but it adds up. Either she filmed a load of stuff in one day or this is her currently. The captions are speaking about current events Jamie Lynn and Cade bday etc etc if she SAID it in a video we'd all be convinced it's current. Shame she prefers captions as anyone could be writing them. I choose to believe it's her. 

Well often do you change your hair during the week? If anything, that should be enough proof; continuity. She writes like she speaks, so I could just be a text to speech thing.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

i do think sam talks to tmz as well, he has a career he's trying to build and can't go around saying **** you to the paparazzi the way britney can. he's not established enough.

which i don't find nefarious, nor do i think it is for cade to leak things to tmz. they're positive truthful stories that put britney in a good light. however, IF cade is the one that told tmz she was at the party and she wasn't, i think it's wrong.

Saying you 'think" Sam talking to TMZ is a fact sis, the videos are out there, No one is saying Sam should go off on the paps and say F them. He doesn't have to say anything at all just like he did with the "all is well" narrative he helped push.

I think you could be right about Cade feeding TMZ, but Sam is feeding them as well.

Again, what husband talks to a media outlet about your S** Life that you hate.

Makes ZERO sense. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Just adding to this, there's a chance the source has nothing to do with someone who Britney is on good terms with.

For all we know, it was someone who knew there was a party for Cade, but also knew that something like this would agitate fans and conspiracy theorists. All they needed was an old unseen photo or enough of a connection to Britney to be deemed a "source".

But there obviously is a source who IS close with Britney, as the video that was posted by TMZ a few months ago of Britney talking to Drew Barrymore must have came directly from Britney's phone, as I very much doubt the source was Drew Barrymore herself. Unless Britney made that video for the purpose of it being posted on TMZ and it was just directed at Drew to see it.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Forget Banon, Cade or whoever these sources feeding TMZ are lying.

Britney herself is saying she didn't go to the birthday party and the pics are old.

EDIT: I have since concluded I did in fact overreact😅😅😅 Sorry y’all lol although I am still confused about what’s going on 

Panic Omg GIF

Edited by hello70
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Saying you 'think" Sam taling to TMZ is a fact sis, the videos are out there, No one is saying Sam should go off on the paps and say F them. He doesn't have to say anything at all just like he did with the "all is well" narrative he helped push.

I think you could be right about Cade feeding TMZ, but Sam is feeding them as well.

Again, what husband talks to a media outlet about your S** Life that you hate.

Makes ZERO sense. 

i meant talking to them as a "source" i know he directly does too.

the s** life comment— i saw it as an off handed joke. nothing to be taken THAT seriously. it reminded me of times britney would grab kfed's **** when she knew the paps were watching. controversy for the sake of it.

• Like 2

It‘s so funny to me that the #freebritney movement ended the moment the cship ended. Now everyone acts like it‘s all back to normal. We never see her out n about, she pretty much NEVER talks on any on her socials, when Sam showed her insta live she was horrified….yeah…everything‘s normal around here:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

but just to conform and act all sassy (as thats the way the people on here like to react)….

yeah go girl!!! Serve us that hot coca cola sponsorship and leave Pepsi in the dust:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: serve us nervous looks and forced smiles…yaaaaaas kween werk!!!

ALSO: if this pics are indeed YEARS old I wonder if Brit really wasn‘t allowed to party and meet her friends since that‘s what she was saying. It just doesn‘t add up. But you do you guys :)

Edited by Glorious Exaholic
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
Just now, Glorious Exaholic said:

It‘s so funny to me that the #freebritney movement ended the moment the cship ended. Now everyone acts like it‘s all back to normal. We never see her out n about, she pretty much NEVER talks on any on her socials, when Sam showed her insta live she was horrified….yeah…everything‘s normal around here:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

but just to conform and act all sassy (as thats the way the people on here like to react)….

yeah go girl!!! Serve us that hot coca cola sponsorship and leave Pepsi in the dust:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: serve us nervous looks and forced smiles…yaaaaaas kween werk!!!

Idgi. What do YOU think is going on? Serious question. If it’s not her writing these messages on IG then why would “she” say she didn’t go to any birthday parties lately? 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, easy said:

i meant talking to them as a "source" i know he directly does too.

the s** life comment— i saw it as an off handed joke. nothing to be taken THAT seriously. it reminded me of times britney would grab kfed's **** when she knew the paps were watching. controversy for the sake of it.

I mean if Britney hates TMZ wouldn't you think the last thing she'd want her husband to talk to them?

It seems too convenient the TMZ cameras pop up when he's out and about, yet B has gone unnoticed.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block