Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

I just came here to see if a post had been started.  
I’m not one to even give life to these ridiculous conspiracy theories, but really though, what is happening?

I’m sure someone will do some investigative work and find out where those doors and carpet are from. 🤯

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Just going to stop you there but which is it?

Last week, Britney's Instagram wasn't wasn't reliable source, only pap photos were.

Now, the Instagram is a reliable source and the paps aren't?

You're directing that at me like if I had some conversation with you about who controls her insta? 

If some Karen's want to believe everything is peaches and cream so be it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Just going to stop you there but which is it?

Last week, Britney's Instagram wasn't wasn't reliable source, only pap photos were.

Now, the Instagram is a reliable source and the paps aren't?

Her frazzled hair looks the same as it has in recent days/weeks. It's not much evidence, but it adds up. Either she filmed a load of stuff in one day or this is her currently. The captions are speaking about current events Jamie Lynn and Cade bday etc etc if she SAID it in a video we'd all be convinced it's current. Shame she prefers captions as anyone could be writing them. I choose to believe it's her. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block