Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

• Leader

TMZ published a story this weekend claiming Britney attended friend/manager Cade Hudsons' birthday party in Los Angeles. They included a never-before-seen photo of Britney with Cade and Paris Hilton. However, Britney just went on the record to say she hasn't attended any birthday parties recently and has no idea where this is coming from. 🤔

"Also have no idea about these pics of me from a birthday party … I haven’t been to a bday party in forever !!!," Britney said in a new caption alongside of a video wearing a Coca Cola tube top (*Pepsi has left the chat*). She continued: "And as for the pics, those have to be from years ago !!! Kind of creepy and weird that no one is talking about that … makes no sense whatsoever !!!"

The report from TMZ said: "Britney Spears and Paris Hilton were just 2 of the famous faces who came out for one lucky guy in Hollywood -- mega-agent Cade Hudson, whose birthday was a who's-who!" Elsewhere, they write: "It's also worth noting that Cade was able to get Britney to show up for something like this -- she's been mostly to herself these past several months ... and rarely ventures to L.A. proper for outings. If she does, she almost always avoids the paps -- and did so in this case too. Still though, she made an exception for her manager ... whom she's known for years."

The news come on the heels of another Britney + Paris + Cade selfie. Some fans believed Britney was photoshopped into the picture, an allegation Paris denied (see one of our previous posts on Instagram for more details). 

Thoughts? Sound off in the comments. 

Sorry about my post yesterday with no music 🎵 !!! That was horrible 🙄🙄🙄 … oh well !!! Here’s me going through my closet realizing outfits I have never worn !!! I am a practical shopper but I was really surprised going through my closest and what I found !!! Also have no idea about these pics of me from a birthday party … I haven’t been to a bday party in forever !!! And as for the pics, those have to be from years ago !!! Kind of creepy and weird that no one is talking about that … makes no sense whatsoever !!! Anyways, here’s me modeling RED outfit number 1 !!! That means there are way more to go … 7 is my favorite 😏 !!! I will SHARE with you lovely people !!!

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, Drunkerella91 said:

I'm so confused honestly.

If she is being sarcastic she is doing her friends no favor because this will fire up those conspiracy theories even further. 

If she really wasn't there... why would this pictures surface online if it's old?!

The same reason most pictures are surfacing are old. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block