Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Steve W said:

Why are people expecting a polishrd Britney. Abuse is clear as day in her world . Yet you think she does not want to get over it? Do you get her abuse? Do you see the ramifications of the endured abuse by her handlers . The same people who are continually trying to bait her. Heal? How is she going to magically heal to make you ok with her . She has a long way to go before you think this women should be  back to her old self. She lost time, the best years , her woman hood, it was s** trafficking and an IUD enforced. What do you expect ? Honestly?  I see a strong women for one think who is trying to fix herself the best way she possibly can . 

You clearly don't get my message. I'm not gonna read through all your crap when your first sentence claims I expect a polished Britney. When did i ever state that? Never. Spew your nonsense, putting words and opinions onto others, at somebody else. That's your false narrative of how you want others to feel about Britney, just so you can bash them. All that stuff you said has nothing to do with what i think and feel about this topic. Hope you heal too, you need some reading glasses or a perceptive wake-up call.

Please reread my post which is all about a conflicting message. Or else shut it Mr. Topic-changer-just-so-i-can-talk-down-at-people-and-pretend-they-are-unsympahetic-trash

• Love 2

Shade or not, she could have talked about the things she mentioned on her insta without giving examples like christina or jlo and it would be as effective. It's not nice bringing people into **** like that even if there is no shade. 

I'm sorry that they made a woman who was so passionate about her music that always tried to do her own thing and once walked into a radio station to share a demo with people without her team's or anyone's permission (mona lisa) and delivered one of the greatest pop albums of all times even while supposedly having a breakdown but she is understandably sick and tired of everything at this point and I would retire, too or give a very long break.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Shade or not, she could have talked about the things she mentioned on her insta without giving examples like christina or jlo and it would be as effective. It's not nice bringing people into **** like that even if there is no shade. 

I'm sorry that they made a woman who was so passionate about her music that always tried to do her own thing and once walked into a radio station to share a demo with people without her team's or anyone's permission (mona lisa) and delivered one of the greatest pop albums of all times even while supposedly having a breakdown but she is understandably sick and tired of everything at this point and I would retire, too or give a very long break.

I agree! All she does is bring up other people. 

She always talked about complaining and being the victim and that’s all she does anyway. 

She could care less about her fans. She should just retire and just stop everything. Live on a nude beach 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You clearly don't get my message. I'm not gonna read through all your crap when your first sentence claims I expect a polished Britney. When did i ever state that? Never. Spew your nonsense, putting words and opinions onto others, at somebody else. That's your false narrative of how you want others to feel about Britney, just so you can bash them. All that stuff you said has nothing to do with what i think and feel about this topic. Hope you heal too, you need some reading glasses or a perceptive wake-up call.

Please reread my post which is all about a conflicting message. Or else shut it Mr. Topic-changer-just-so-i-can-talk-down-at-people-and-pretend-they-are-unsympahetic-trash

Breathe buddy .. take a deep breathe !!! You got this ! Please it’s honestly ok . Your ok .. your ok Is You Okay Youtube GIF

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Steve W said:

Shes not damaging her legacy. Shes purging her anger and trying to heal. Sorry if its not towards your liking. Sorry if shes showing a magnitude of emotions from the abused she has endured. Do you get abuse? Do you care about Britney the person? Its not about fame and public perception. This is her truth and if you expected refined and polished.  Then your ridiculous with your lack of understanding abuse.  She is human foremost. Unfollow her if she bothers you with it effecting her brand. Shes done the public rodeo of her being labeled crazy before and will get past this on her terms. Media will manipulate her side anyways and shes aware of that.  I think shes got this and its gonna be a while before she heals to the point of your liking . This is a life time of abuse while shes still being baited by money grubbing leeches. Sorry if you want her back making videos . I just want the women to be happy and for people to show compassion. We all are not living her life.  

I do care, that's why I would like her to seek treatment for her traumas and mental health issues. A real scientific based treatment, and not the mess we see  on her instagram.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

she needed to address other famous people's name to make valid her points.
she was not talking **** about them but saying the truth about the luciferian music industry.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

She could care less about her fans. 

I do wonder how Britney really feels about her fans. So many stood by her for literally decades and then with the conservatorship did all the research and marching and advocating on her behalf.

But except for like a couple remarks of “my fans are great” she doesn’t really say much about her fans. And we know she hated meet and greets but maybe that was just because she was forced into it.

IDK I would love to know if she does care a lot about her fans or if she’s had fans since she was so young that it’s just like 🥱🥱for her. 

• Love 3

I've done my best for Britney until now. I tried to be her voice. It's no big deal, but I've been a great fan for 22 years. she finally got the freedom she wanted and I'm so happy for her. She will always be great to me. She is the best and kindest. But I feel like I've come to the end of the road. Like everyone else, I want her back to work. I really, really want istening to her new music, dancing, making jokes on stage.. But I guess none of this will be real anymore.. That's why I want to put my 22 years of admiration aside. We all fought, we were all tired, but most importantly, we saw her victory. Thank you Britney for everything you've given me over 22 years. I hope you will be happy and peaceful on the path you have chosen.. May your path be clear..  Soo Goodbye Army! That was really fun.. Love you all

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I do wonder how Britney really feels about her fans. So many stood by her for literally decades and then with the conservatorship did all the research and marching and advocating on her behalf.

But except for like a couple remarks of “my fans are great” she doesn’t really say much about her fans. And we know she hated meet and greets but maybe that was just because she was forced into it.

IDK I would love to know if she does care a lot about her fans or if she’s had fans since she was so young that it’s just like 🥱🥱for her. 

I theorize it might be contradictory for her, as everything is after having had traumatic experiences. From what I poorly gather with her posts, she seems to be very angry and simultaneously, she acknowledges that it was thanks to fans that things started moving. But maybe having had to perform without desire, having had to be in so many M&G feeling so awful or feeling fans are part of the structure trying to control her, is the not so lovely part

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Greg Sargent said:

So then...they won. That is the gist of it.

Britney Spears was tortured and tormented for 13 years. When she finally won her freedom, she decided to use that freedom to tell the World that she can't get past what was done to her and wants to abandon everything that gave passion to her life.

You don't lose unless you give up. This is giving up.

Well, I mean just because she may feel hopeless right now doesn’t mean she will feel that way forever. Depression can lift sometimes. 

Let’s all hope she has better/happier days ahead of her ❤️

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ROL said:

I love her and want her to speak her mind, but one thing that annoys me is her need to always bring other women up to make her point stand out… she doesn’t need that. Janet Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, etc…

Plus, didn't Jennifer Lopez speak on how her family had been violent to her, early on in her career?

• Love 2
21 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s not your life to determine what she needs to change :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Good evening @GlitterRain

I think we've responded to each other before and you've always been so warm to me. Thus, I want to reciprocate. I admire your intentions, but it is a fan site with alternative opinions permitted. We are not receiving financial amounts behind closed doors for what we write, and we doubt you are, either.  I do not want you to exhaust yourself defending the behavior of someone you only know because of their artistry. We are fans, consumers...she's our favorite artist, she's not our neighbor. We do not know her personally, thus when we bring up music and so forth, that is what we know, and understandably so. 

To be the fair the system is flawed, but that is what the system wanted was for her to be a provide the general public with musical entertainment. I am not here to be cruel, but as much as we all love 'Oops I did it again', if this wasn't Britney Spears of your childhood, I doubt you would be fighting so fiercely. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Weekdly said:

YAAAAAS queen, say the truth about the luciferian entertainment business, this industry is full of luciferian and satanism, im glad she is out of this mess industry. 

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

It certainly is possible...just like her actually being stuck to live in West Lake at the Four seasons in Maui. I would not rule it out.

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I agree! All she does is bring up other people. 

She always talked about complaining and being the victim and that’s all she does anyway. 

She could care less about her fans. She should just retire and just stop everything. Live on a nude beach 

and im glad about that! a since the Cship a lot of her fans trashed her, and call her out in the wrong way. I was here since 2007 and a lot of "fans" were mean to her.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ROL said:

I love her and want her to speak her mind, but one thing that annoys me is her need to always bring other women up to make her point stand out… she doesn’t need that. Janet Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, etc…

who cares if she annoys you, omg stop guys. she can address whoever she wants to address. she was addressed and moched all this years. she is just putting examples.

I humbly would like to reiterate something that I wrote earlier. Respectfully, I love Britney, the artist, but she has essentially been 'asleep at the wheel' since late '07. Furthermore, it was this very fanbase that has essentially kept her career on life-support. It my humble opinion that we each deserve our own recording contract(s) for all the work we put into keeping as relevant as we possibly could from our phones and keyboards. If she wants to spin in circles and dance like she's swatting mosquitoes...

that is her God-given right. Personally, I wish she would sing as she spins...

it would help with her vocal endurance. Again, this is not sarcasm. Respectfully, if you are going to put it on Instagram, anyhow, you might as well make a profit and show off your talents. I mean, we know what her body looks like at this point, why not record yourself at a piano singing? Sing while painting? Sing while showing off your clothes? Sing while complaining about the conservatorship? If we are required to see you, anyhow, could you at least consider singing, too?

@PokemonSpears @Slayer @Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Yanal said:

I've done my best for Britney until now. I tried to be her voice. It's no big deal, but I've been a great fan for 22 years. she finally got the freedom she wanted and I'm so happy for her. She will always be great to me. She is the best and kindest. But I feel like I've come to the end of the road. Like everyone else, I want her back to work. I really, really want istening to her new music, dancing, making jokes on stage.. But I guess none of this will be real anymore.. That's why I want to put my 22 years of admiration aside. We all fought, we were all tired, but most importantly, we saw her victory. Thank you Britney for everything you've given me over 22 years. I hope you will be happy and peaceful on the path you have chosen.. May your path be clear..  Soo Goodbye Army! That was really fun.. Love you all

selfish. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, 517113 said:

I humbly would like to reiterate something that I wrote earlier. Respectfully, I love Britney, the artist, but she has essentially been 'asleep at the wheel' since late '07. Furthermore, it was this very fanbase that has essentially kept her career on life-support. It my humble opinion that we each deserve our own recording contract(s) for all the work we put into keeping as relevant as we possibly could from our phones and keyboards. If she wants to spin in circles and dance like she's swatting mosquitoes...

that is her God-given right. Personally, I wish she would sing as she spins...

it would help with her vocal endurance. Again, this is not sarcasm. Respectfully, if you are going to put it on Instagram, anyhow, you might as well make a profit and show off your talents. I mean, we know what her body looks like at this point, why not record yourself at a piano singing? Sing while painting? Sing while showing off your clothes? Sing while complaining about the conservatorship? If we are required to see you, anyhow, could you at least consider singing, too?

the delusion is real, omg.

what is wrong with you guys? Britney did not ask you for you to help her or support her. STOP mocking on her you guys are TRASH. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Weekdly said:

the delusion is real, omg.

what is wrong with you guys? Britney did not ask you for you to help her or support her. STOP mocking on her you guys are TRASH. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Nobody's intentionally mocking anyone here, friend. This is not anything personal, it is essentially a business conduct as a consumer of musical art. You have never met the woman and neither have I. You are not her friend, you want music, also. Secondly, I do not know you, either...

please refrain from insinuating that I am 'trash'. GOD doesn't make trash, and neither you nor I are trash. We are mutual fans of the same artist. I would greatly appreciate if this in-fighting among the fanbase would stop. I will forgive you. However, please do not repeat this act. Thank you and thank you for taking the time to respond. Be well.

@Jordan Miller @Slayer @PokemonSpears

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block