Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

6 hours ago, Greg Sargent said:

If Britney ever reads this thread, maybe one thing I would say that might be a little controversial would be this:

accept some blame.

It's 10000% true that Team Con and her family were absolute trash for how they took advantage of her good nature, how they used her fear to enslave her, and how her career and bright future dimmed as a result.

However, she must accept that it takes 2 hands to clap. She must accept that she let their abuse of her go on too long. She must accept that she DID have power, as the legendary Ms. Britney Spears, and that had she ever spoken up, whether at a Vegas concert, at the X Factor judging table, or in an impromptu moment at GMA or another interview, she could have ended the conservatorship a lot lot sooner. Yes, they held the threat of her boys and lawsuits against her but....so what? Was all of that worth throwing away 13 years of her life? Does she think that somehow, if she had asked the camera man during a live taping of X Factor to just linger on her for 45 seconds so she could give a real and impassioned plea for her freedom...that it wouldn't have made international news resulting in her eventual freedom anyways? 

Britney became free because she finally opened her mouth and exposed the lies and enslavement. The saddest part is she could have done that at any time in the 13 years. Even if she had just spoken out on mic in a random city on the Circus Tour or the Femme Fatale tour, the announcement would have made international news.

Now the bigger part: why should she accept some blame?

Because if you can only blame others and those that harmed you, you will always be powerless. You do not have power over anyone but yourself. You cannot control anything but your own actions and your own decisions. If you continue to point a finger of blame at every one of your enemy, you are AGAIN giving them ALL of the power without accepting that YOU YOURSELF are powerful.

So yeah. Britney, if you are reading, I hope this helps and you can begin to reclaim your power and move forward.

Are u serious??? You honestly think if she had said something on X factor or on stage, team con wouldn’t run right to the media to say she’s unwell and that’s her illness speaking, pay no attention to her and that the naieve public wouldn’t just swallow it up?!?!?  Plus at those times there was no exposure of anything, Free Britney had exposed so much stuff by the time Britney spoke and she validated everything the movement exposed, plus her speaking in a court room holds more water than her speaking on a concert stage. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Greg Sargent said:

If Britney ever reads this thread, maybe one thing I would say that might be a little controversial would be this:

accept some blame.

It's 10000% true that Team Con and her family were absolute trash for how they took advantage of her good nature, how they used her fear to enslave her, and how her career and bright future dimmed as a result.

However, she must accept that it takes 2 hands to clap. She must accept that she let their abuse of her go on too long. She must accept that she DID have power, as the legendary Ms. Britney Spears, and that had she ever spoken up, whether at a Vegas concert, at the X Factor judging table, or in an impromptu moment at GMA or another interview, she could have ended the conservatorship a lot lot sooner. Yes, they held the threat of her boys and lawsuits against her but....so what? Was all of that worth throwing away 13 years of her life? Does she think that somehow, if she had asked the camera man during a live taping of X Factor to just linger on her for 45 seconds so she could give a real and impassioned plea for her freedom...that it wouldn't have made international news resulting in her eventual freedom anyways? 

Britney became free because she finally opened her mouth and exposed the lies and enslavement. The saddest part is she could have done that at any time in the 13 years. Even if she had just spoken out on mic in a random city on the Circus Tour or the Femme Fatale tour, the announcement would have made international news.

Now the bigger part: why should she accept some blame?

Because if you can only blame others and those that harmed you, you will always be powerless. You do not have power over anyone but yourself. You cannot control anything but your own actions and your own decisions. If you continue to point a finger of blame at every one of your enemy, you are AGAIN giving them ALL of the power without accepting that YOU YOURSELF are powerful.

So yeah. Britney, if you are reading, I hope this helps and you can begin to reclaim your power and move forward.

The actual £uck is this post?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Not to sound judgey or whatever but

how come she keeps talking about her problems and that place?

She's mentioned it numerous times and its getting a little exhausting.

I love her and always will but im just saying my opinion

she will talk about it for as long as she needs

there is no timeline for healing

why does it bother ppl so much

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Are you serious right now? Have some compassion for God’s sake. Of course you’d mention her writing music, singing and working. What do you not understand? She’s traumatized because of her career and work. She’s done with music and has said this multiple times. What a typical and selfish comment made by one of her “fans”.

Sorry I don’t blindly accept everything she says, is that the definition of a ‘fan’. As I said in the post, she had the right to express herself however she pleases, but social media is never the place to be airing all this **** out for so long. I’d say it to any family member or friend. I have the right to my opinion just as you do yours. 

Instead of having a go at me because you disagree, put your opinion on the post and leave it. It’s a forum not a cult.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

I wish Britney would speak on how it was and what was done to keep her complying with the conservatorship for so long. When I think of all the opportunities she had to speak out (interviews, on stage, public appearances) over 13 years. Hope she talks about it in her book.

She was blackmailed. Whenever she tried to get out, her father threatened that she would not see her kids again. They would mirror her phone so they would know who she contacted. They had a hidden microphone in her bedroom. On stage, she rarely had her microphone on. 

Did you not know that?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block